• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is our oldest active member ?

A friend’s father-in-law is 98 and still getting around using a cane. He bought a ’58 Edsel new and still has it and drives it. Though his driving time is real limited (he might be done now as the story is of late). He has taken it to local car shows. Not that many years ago (being around 90 then) he drove it cross country and had done it a few times before. Quite the guy to chat with about what things were like in his younger days!

this was my grandmas friend, she owned a dress shop in Plymouth, and my grandma would go there all the time. This is the way I picture being when I’m her age.

class of 1959' July 12th

I don't feel old...

I'm so old that on long drives when we were kids, my brother and I would play a game seeing how many Hudson's versus Studebaker's we could count!
I still do that. Boring commutes need something to keep me from falling asleep.
I count late model Camaros VS Challengers.
The Challenger count usually is higher.

this was my grandmas friend, she owned a dress shop in Plymouth, and my grandma would go there all the time. This is the way I picture being when I’m her age.

That's a great video - what a cool woman!

The big 40 here. But I identify as being 20. Just ask my wife how old I act…er maybe don’t :bananadance::lol:

I think @khryslerkid is the oldest guy around :poke:

What!
301.gif

Don't think so :rolleyes:

Auto Transport Service
Back