• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who knows what this is???

68 Sport Satellite

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:01 AM
Reaction score
This is an easy one I think, but it's still really cool and gets me pumped up.

Line.jpg

Bonneville Salt Flats track guidance straight line

One wheel burnout in the snowpack from a 2007 Chrysler Town and Country from my house to Kohls when my wife finds out about the Kohls cash shoe sale.

one wheel burnout in the snowpack from a 2007 chrysler town and country from my house to kohls when my wife finds out about the kohls cash shoe sale.

lmfao

The trail of gunpowder that I've laid down from my house to a huge pile of TNT at Justin Bieber's.

HA! You guys are too funny. Budnicks was right of course, but keep the funnies comin'.

I was on youtube watching old videos of Mickey Thompson setting the land speed record back in the day. I've never been to the Speed Week at the flats and have always wanted to go. They say average temp out there in August during Speed Week is 95-120F!!!

Trail of cinders left by Hugo Chavez after his colonoscopic landing on the burning spires of the salt flats of hell.

Bonneville. Near the top of the Bucket List. Know folks who have been there. They say you'll never be the same after you've gone. I ain't getting any younger...

That's why I posted it! It's on my list to do too. Just gotta be prepared for the heat and wind.

Auto Transport Service
Back