• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Likes Aircraft ?

Made this when I was "a lot younger".
douglas-sbd-dauntless-148-03-L.jpg

I'm not good with heights but I love airplanes. I was on an aircraft carrier in the Navy a long time ago. There's nothing like watching a F4 Phantom (about 56,000 pounds) being shot off the flight deck like a pebble from a sling shot or watching a F4 grab a 1.5-2 inch cable and go from 150 MPH to 0 in 2 seconds.

It is CLEAR in my mind...the Germans were the APEX Predator or ALPHA 1 as far a scientific and engineering advances during this AGE....

and if they had had some better leaders some of us wouldn't be reading this.....

I'm not good with heights but I love airplanes. I was on an aircraft carrier in the Navy a long time ago. There's nothing like watching a F4 Phantom (about 56,000 pounds) being shot off the flight deck like a pebble from a sling shot or watching a F4 grab a 1.5-2 inch cable and go from 150 MPH to 0 in 2 seconds.
Yup, also as long as you never had to jump into catwalk because landing cable broke! My dad was on USSEssex during Korean War, broken cables don’t care about our measly bodies!

Yup, also as long as you never had to jump into catwalk because landing cable broke! My dad was on USSEssex during Korean War, broken cables don’t care about our measly bodies!

Gotta be fast on your feet if one does. Check this yellow shirt's dance.

our f35 arrived yesterday :thumbsup: well two of the 35 we are getting .
Newcastle NSW close by Williamtown (RAAF) which are getting them
r0_0_800_533_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back