• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Likes Aircraft ?

Go giver a couple of blade flips would ya...
HeresTheProblem.png

Swanky. Some of these luxury bizjets have pretty nice interiors. For instance, Bombardier's Global 7000 has a pretty nice bedroom.
ccf841078488b45ff?width=1300&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg

Or the Hollywood Airship interior of the Embraer 1000E.
0bf76bb860d8b4cad?width=1300&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg

With a Boeing 787 business jet you can get heated marble floors in the shower area...
d52bcd029008c956d?width=1300&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg

One rich flyer has a pretty nice dining room in his 747-8I. It's worth over 400 million before the customization starts.
2cf84100d018b4a7d?width=1300&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg

Swanky. Some of these luxury bizjets have pretty nice interiors. For instance, Bombardier's Global 7000 has a pretty nice bedroom.
View attachment 1405783

Or the Hollywood Airship interior of the Embraer 1000E.
View attachment 1405784

With a Boeing 787 business jet you can get heated marble floors in the shower area...
View attachment 1405785

One rich flyer has a pretty nice dining room in his 747-8I. It's worth over 400 million before the customization starts.
View attachment 1405786

Pictures taken in Davos?

Bomb Tipping

A depiction of the first physical tipping of a V-1 flying bomb by Ken Collier, 91 Squadron RAF, in his Spitfire on June 23, 1944. While another pilot had used his wing to disrupt the airflow over the V-1's wing and send it out of control and away from London, Ken was the first to actually make contact. Not knowing if it would explode, he knocked it nearly 90 degrees from the horizontal and sent it spiraling to the ground.

A depiction of the first physical tipping of a V-1 flying bomb by Ken Collier, 91 Squadron RAF...jpg

A depiction of three 78th Fighter Group P-51 Mustang's laying down suppressing fire as a fourth prepares to bomb a fleeing German King Tiger tank during the Battle of the Bulge.

Three 78th Fighter Group P-51 Mustang's lay down suppressing fire as a fourth prepares to bomb...jpg

Workers at the Vega Aircraft Company, a division of Lockheed, put the finishing touches on a PV-1 Ventura at the company's plant in Burbank, CA, during World War II.

Workers at the Vega Aircraft Company, a division of Lockheed, put the finishing touches on a P...jpg

The boring life of today's pilots. Instead of the packed array of analogue gauges filling every bit of area around the flight crew, modern business jets are akin to sitting in an office chair surrounded by computer screens. I'm sure it's all quite useful, but I liked the old style better. Here are some modern cockpits....boring!

A Bombardier Global 7500
IMG_6121_resize-800x534.jpg

Gulfstream G800
G800-2.jpg

Dassault Falcon 10X
Falcon-10X-03-1536x1075.jpg

The boring life of today's pilots. Instead of the packed array of analogue gauges filling every bit of area around the flight crew, modern business jets are akin to sitting in an office chair surrounded by computer screens. I'm sure it's all quite useful, but I liked the old style better. Here are some modern cockpits....boring!

A Bombardier Global 7500
View attachment 1406222

Gulfstream G800
View attachment 1406223

Dassault Falcon 10X
View attachment 1406224

Somewhat the direction modern automobiles are going.

Auto Transport Service
Back