• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who or what the hey is that in your avatar!!?

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:44 PM
Reaction score
I'm guessing everyone knows who that is in mine.....but what about yours? :)

For the ones that don't know who that is in mine....it's Clint Eastwood in the movie Dirty Harry from 1971.

My Swinger on last year's event t shirt. That reminds me, I need to order a banner.

Mopar Maxx t shirt.jpg Mopar Maxx 2021 banner.jpg

It's a LS engine that I have dressed up to look like 383. Its runs on water and dynoed at 2300hp.

Mine is a 1970 383 HP I found in a garage of a house I was drawing the renovation plans for. They were throwing it away so I picked it up and am about to build it after a year of getting all the parts and machine work done. Going with the Mancini six pack kit instead of dual quads.
IMG_1848.JPG

Last edited:
Mine is just my 69 chargers rally cluster that I added two oem looking extra switches to. Had to build a forming die to bend the aluminum SE sheet metal.

The fine face of my '66 Coronet, plus the Round Barn on Route 66 in Arcadia, Oklahoma.

Gift my wife made me for my birthday 30 or so years ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back