• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who or what the hey is that in your avatar!!?

Mine is of my KB aluminum Hemi motorcycle project.
IMG_0263 (Large) - Copy.JPG

I change mine when i get bored with it.
Current one is Reddy Kilowatt. He was the cartoon guy most power companies used in advertising during the 50's and 60's. I'm a retired high voltage Lineman so it seemed fitting.

Yep, I remember that. I grew up near Pittsburgh.

It's my car right after it was rolled out of my lil' 20'x20' garage
right after reassembling it,
from a partial repaint, bodyline & up org. color LL1 Surf Turquoise Metallic
into the sun for the 1st time...

so I could take a photo, I could hardly wait
Yes my photos suck *** too

Been all downhill after that

68 RR LL1 10-29-2017 #4 PS frt.JPG

Last edited:
Our partner for fourteen years, now passed. About one third German shepherd, the rest was a combination of Arctic and gray wolf. Miss him.

3 month old, 40 pound puppy; sitting on a GTX hood........ while still small enough not to destroy it

hood.jpg

Last edited:
I'm guessing everyone knows who that is in mine.....but what about yours? :)

For the ones that don't know who that is in mine....it's Clint Eastwood in the movie Dirty Harry from 1971.
Harry;
While pointing his S&W Model 29 6" barrel .44 Magnum,
his famous quote, "the most powerful handgun in the world" :rolleyes: ;
to paraphase;
"I can't remember in all the ruckus... Did I, shot 5 shot or 6 shots ? "

The black perp criminal/robber, laying on the ground;
"I gotts to know, I gotts to know"

Harry;
"click" (pull trigger hammer falling sound)

:lol:
Go ahead "Make My Day" :bananadance:

Our 1971 Challenger 408 4 speed. Sublime. (I know that's a 1970 color but I liked it) The 1969 Charger SE silver/black/ blue leather. 383 loaded with options.

Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josie Wales

I change mine when i get bored with it.
Current one is Reddy Kilowatt. He was the cartoon guy most power companies used in advertising during the 50's and 60's. I'm a retired high voltage Lineman so it seemed fitting.
Used to have one that was made of plastic sometime in the late 50's. Have no idea where or how I got it. Also had a 'FLY NAVY' decal that I stuck on my bicycle where the 'tank' was mounted.

Onesimus, former slave of Philemon and later became one of the early church fathers mentioned by the Apostle Paul. Onesimus translates as useful.

If your easily offended don't follow the link.... If your up to a challenge... Meet Sam Kinison....

Auto Transport Service
Back