• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who will be the first of us to see Fast and Furious 9?

I like them. I get to leave the world of reality for a while and be entertained.

Hot chicks? Now you have my attention.
:xscuseless:
fast-and-furious-michelle-rodriguez-says-franchise-must-evol_18wx.1200.jpg

This was my favorite hot girl scene. The high school queen flits with Sean then the big jock gets mad. A race ensues with Sean's beater Monte Carlo and the jock's dad's Viper. Sean wins. They wreck.

I love car movies and action. I also have a mind that so often, sees things in a literal sense. We knew that the Chargers were heavily damaged in the Dukes of Hazzard jumps but we accepted that since the show was basically a comedy-drama. There is a different expectation in an "Action-Drama" type movie. Can you imagine James Bond doing these ridiculous stunts? Those Olympus has fallen, London has fallen movies didn't take it this far. Mission Impossible movies? Nowhere near as outrageous.
Regarding sexy women in these movies.....Sorry, I don't get revved up for Michelle Rodriguez or the nerdy computer chick. Gal Gadot was pretty but built like a broomstick.
Where are the chicks like these...?

1 C 5.jpg
1 C 13.jpeg
Babe 9.jpg
Babe 18A.jpg
Babe 41.jpg

I forgot about the Brazilian woman. Yeah, she was pretty. That bull dyke short hair in the 8th movie looked terrible though.
Eva Mendez is a butterface.....

I love car movies and action. I also have a mind that so often, sees things in a literal sense. We knew that the Chargers were heavily damaged in the Dukes of Hazzard jumps but we accepted that since the show was basically a comedy-drama. There is a different expectation in an "Action-Drama" type movie. Can you imagine James Bond doing these ridiculous stunts? Those Olympus has fallen, London has fallen movies didn't take it this far. Mission Impossible movies? Nowhere near as outrageous.
Regarding sexy women in these movies.....Sorry, I don't get revved up for Michelle Rodriguez or the nerdy computer chick. Gal Gadot was pretty but built like a broomstick.
Where are the chicks like these...?

View attachment 1130508 View attachment 1130509 View attachment 1130511 View attachment 1130512 View attachment 1130513
Well Kern...Obviously not at your place!!! cr8crshr/Bill:poke::poke::poke::lol::lol::lol::usflag::usflag::usflag:

I was watching they crummy movie two weeks ago and got bored. I watched until the part where the bald guy is racing the brother we never knew about until 20 years later lolz
The plot thickens

CGI has ruined movies. Last good car movie with Chicks I remember was Death Proof.

Hollywood now caters to the Chinese Market as there is more profit to be made there and China owns a large stake of Hollywood. The woke agenda also makes movies unwatchable, don't want to see that chit.

Lately I have been watching old episodes of CHIPS, real car stunt work with Old School Hot Chicks thrown in for eye candy.
Really miss what the USA used to be like.

I certainly won't be 1st

I can wait till it's on cable
I will not pay to see it in a theater, ever

I've seen all the rest, might as well watch another one
not a big fan of them

sort of lost most of my interest in the serious after
the 2nd or maybe 3rd one, they were that good even then

probably won't be the last either

Here I thought F&F #99 was being released...

Auto Transport Service
Back