• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's the hottest actress right now, in your opinion

SteveSS

Local time
6:36 PM
Reaction score
I know a lot of us are older but we're not dead yet. So who is the hottest right now? Not back in the day. Acting ability doesn't count, just looks. My vote is for Jessica Alba.

jessica.jpg

Most of my favorites are getting a little long n the tooth, and the young ones I dont know who they are.

Don't really care much for any of the 'young' ones. Kain't have em and don't want em! :D

I didn't recognize the name. If you would have said Beth Dutton from the Yellowstone series I would have known.

is this a real question. hands down ( IMO ) is Scarlett

She just oozes ,,,,want to do it again

scarJoe.jpg

May be not the hottest but she sure is pretty. She has been in quite a few movies and commercials. She was our babysitter for a time. She lived down the street.

img_1_1664549369348.jpg

May be not the hottest but she sure is pretty. She has been in quite a few movies and commercials. She was our babysitter for a time. She lived down the street.

View attachment 1350406
What's her name? Looks a lot like Britt Robertson but my google search came up empty.

.......just not with you. LOL
Oh...ive accepted that fact a long time ago.

But we can all dream.
She would be MY weekend pass date. No exception.
Like that would/could happen .

Barbara Eden would be a close 2nd

LoL

The blonde cop on “Big Sky” is pretty.
In her prime, Angelina Jolie was really sexy.
I used to admire Sela Ward and Dana Delaney.
I used to think of Rosie O Donnell when I needed the swelling to go down.

Auto Transport Service
Back