• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why do i have "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here." in the events forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:29 PM
Reaction score
How come i can't post a thread in this Events forum?
I haven't done anything wrong, or been banned in any way, shape or form, that i am aware of..
Want to post a thread in regards to the local car club that's having their annual show that's coming up on October 7th.

You have insufficient privileges to post threads here.

^^^^^^^This is what's showing up at the bottom of the page.^^^^^^^

It is a software glitch. I've encountered the same thing.

other members have had the same problem

I haven't done anything wrong, or been banned in any way, shape or form, that i am aware of..
Want to post a thread in regards to the local car club that's having their annual show that's coming up on October 7th.

I have seen this happen to several members now.
Don't panic, you have done nothing wrong here.

If you post me the details of the event in the General Forum, let me know via message or alert me, then I can move it for you.

There is some weird sort of anomaly that prevents members posting in the Events section.

I have seen this happen to several members now.
Don't panic, you have done nothing wrong here.

If you post me the details of the event in the General Forum, let me know via message or alert me, then I can move it for you.

There is some weird sort of anomaly that prevents members posting in the Events section.
Thank's to you, too.
Posted in the General forum.

It's called "technology", not a day goes by when something doesn't work properly it seems.

It's called "technology", not a day goes by when something doesn't work properly it seems.
Totally agree....I lost two hours last night trying to get my new Brother printer to work with heat-shrink. Turns out it needed a 'Firmware update' to function with heat-shrink tube cartridges. Running now. :rolleyes:

He posted about a car show that was already on the events forum.

Whatever you posted was there when I checked a min ago. I see Kiwi moved it for you.

1694826662361.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back