• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why Is This News?

Maybe they just need a break from reporting all the layoffs. I found the story useless but refreshing all at the same time.

Riveting Journalisim......I'm sure the Local H.O.A. will have a meeting about that and abolish Black Widow's, the use of the words and the destruction of Halloween decorations that resemble as much.

She was probably a little startled to find a black widow in the grocery section lol. I've killed a couple of those lil bastards since I moved to UT, but haven't found one living in my grocery store yet.

They can't report on the election anymore, so they have to have something to put up.

Heaven forbid they would have to resort to reporting on the Banghazi mess .......

True or false! Ive heard several story's over the years, even poisones spiders found in bananas shipped here. i don't know if any were true, but funny to hear of them, one guy found a mouse in his cheerios, thought about that one everytime i had a bowl for a long time. then the one some years back where a lady found something that kept plugging the hole in the top of a tomato juice can, that one i think was a definite false, on checking dates and whatever they use to check these things noone on the production line at the time seemed to have claimed an accident, i have a good idea if someone somehow lost a finger they would have looked for it. This one makes more sense, labeling will just have to change i guess. Maybe danger of deadly creatures... buy at your own discretion.

True or false! Ive heard several story's over the years, even poisones spiders found in bananas shipped here. i don't know if any were true, but funny to hear of them, one guy found a mouse in his cheerios, thought about that one everytime i had a bowl for a long time. then the one some years back where a lady found something that kept plugging the hole in the top of a tomato juice can, that one i think was a definite false, on checking dates and whatever they use to check these things noone on the production line at the time seemed to have claimed an accident, i have a good idea if someone somehow lost a finger they would have looked for it. This one makes more sense, labeling will just have to change i guess. Maybe danger of deadly creatures... buy at your own discretion.

I don't know Ron...Maybe though..Buddy mentioned something about spiders in the produce back when he worked at the grocery store back in High School.

Otherwise it's an old Urban Legend. Kinda like that story about the catfish that lives by the damn the local diver seen, that could eat a volkswagon...

I don't know Ron...Maybe though..Buddy mentioned something about spiders in the produce back when he worked at the grocery store back in High School.

Otherwise it's an old Urban Legend. Kinda like that story about the catfish that lives by the damn the local diver seen, that could eat a volkswagon...
`

Never heard the one about the catfish.. Ive seen some big-uns not quite that big though :)

I've heard the one about catfish in the nickajack dam in tn. that were big enuf to eat a man.Maybe somebody in that area could verify.Watched the show "river monster" and seen some pretty good sized creatures. Also watched top 20 most shocking videos yesterday and they showed a guy hand feeding an alligator down in louisiana, and when the gator stretched up on his front legs and then stretched his head up the end of his snout was the same height as the the young man was tall. The guy either had big balls or no brains.

It's true about bananas, but tarantulas are what gets shipped in with those. That's why you'll never find one at the grocery store, they're big enough to spot. lol

. Ive seen some big-uns not quite that big though

last time i seen big-uns, they had a brass pole beside um.

sorry ron but i had too. the al bundy effect. lol

Auto Transport Service
Back