• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why is This On Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus FCBO and FABO
Testing 1 2 3.gif

Zero issues, desktop or phone.. but I'm Gold... for a few more days anyhow!
So just as @dadsbee posts this I get a notification that someone has gifted me a Gold Member Upgrade.... And Poof!! The irritating ad disappears.... So to whomever the generous benefactor might be Thank You!! And to all those lowly basic members :poke: :poke: still looking at the ad hopefully it goes away soon...

What’s up with this new pop up add covering half of the screen and as well, keeps coming back after closing it out? I’ve never had this happen before, it’s insane it’s so bad, absolutely horrible!

Soooo…… vaccine for the virus is to pay ransome ware gold
So just as @dadsbee posts this I get a notification that someone has gifted me a Gold Member Upgrade.... And Poof!! The irritating ad disappears.... So to whomever the generous benefactor might be Thank You!! And to all those lowly basic members :poke: :poke: still looking at the ad hopefully it goes away soon...

@69B7RR are you on a phone? Or do you really disagree with my post?

I bet it was on accident, I’ve done it before when I’m scrolling, I even accidentally remove a “Like” or “Agree”.
I'm pretty sure that's the case.... Just gotta jump up & down & get triggered because of a lil red X.... :lol:

I visit here to learn the knowledge and leave with smiles from the great members here.
I for one, recognise the great senses
of humor of one's such as Richard and
kiwi. I, myself, try and add to the
ambiance. This is the "General" Forum.
I refer to the specific forums when I
want to "learn" something.
I would like to think that we're all
great members here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back