• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

why would anyone?

Freaks where popular in the day, I never liked them.

Saw a few 'freaks' back in the day and I didn't care for them either but then again, I was never into 4wd jacked up vehicles etc.

Built in the 70's operative words, drugs probably...he he ha ha, fad nothing more or less, these were just another used car in the 70's a dime a dozen...

- - - Updated - - -

Not my cup of tea either... that's been around for a long time... we called them "Skyriders" or "Skyjackers" like the old Monroe Air Shocks, never heard the term freak, very rare where I grew up... I like Gasser looks but mainly the 40-50's body styles with straight axles, skinny front runners & fat slicks in the rear & the LA rake, with injectors or a Blower sticking thru the hood... muscle cars don't look that good like that, I've seen a few that could pull it off thou...

oh my god! How am i going to sleep tonight?

I'd drive this one also!

DSCN1894.jpg

I would drive them to i don't think you could get on that rr too hard without spitting out the drive shaft at that angle .

Auto Transport Service
Back