• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wife has a brain tumor. Surgery on Monday

Believing is a good thing, prayers sent to all.

Lord help these folks please. Give them comfort, strength and healing. And anything else they need during this difficult time.

God guides a surgeon hands, prayers sent for your wife, you and your family

Our best to you in this terribly trying time and may God grant you the strength and grace to get through it successfully. I must say of those people I've known over the years requiring brain surgery because of a tumor, the vast majority of them have had positive outcomes.

Thoughts and prayers are with you sir. I hope you and your family stay strong and know that many prayers are being sent.

I am so sorry to hear that. May God watch over her. Praying for her.

Wow guys!
To say I'm overwhelmed would be an understatement!
We really appreciate all of this!
We are scared senseless right now but trust the confidence of the Dr's here for a successful outcome...
I'm holding strong for her & keeping her in a positive frame of mind. I step out by myself here & there to let other friends & family have some alone time with her. That's the worst time for my thaughts to wonder...
God bless all of you!

Wow guys!
To say I'm overwhelmed would be an understatement!
We really appreciate all of this!
We are scared senseless right now but trust the confidence of the Dr's here for a successful outcome...
I'm holding strong for her & keeping her in a positive frame of mind. I step out by myself here & there to let other friends & family have some alone time with her. That's the worst time for my thaughts to wonder...
God bless all of you!

I understand your feelings, I'm still recovering from radical surgery stopping aggressive mouth cancer (Agent Orange related), my emotions are still raw 5 months and 50lbs later. You're not alone with your feelings, the anxieties, the unknowns, the physical pain post surgery, feeling overwhelmed at times with hours laying in bed 'thinking' about life in general, the complications that follow surgery. Life can be tough at our age, there are no guaranties about the quality of life post surgery.

I'm impressed with the caring posts on this thread, members are genuine with their support and that's a comfort in and of itself. :) I can tell you that there are many people in many places who are praying for you and your wife at this difficult time, keep the faith. :)

I haven't been as active on this board much through the summer and into fall due to my wife's health. She was diagnosed with cancer on her tongue. She had a section removed and something like 50 lymph nodes removed also. Recovery went well and I attribute it the power of prayer.
Having said that with with all the prayers for you guys the outcome will be positive. We lift you up to the lord and ask that he heal you in Jesus name

I'm another member with a similar experience. In my case it was my mother who had a brain tumor successfully removed, and she went on with many more quality years afterword. Yes, it was benign.

Godspeed to you and yours @Grabbergreendream ! Praying for the best possible outcome and a long and healthy life for your wife and you. Peace!

Prayers for her for a full recovery.
Prayers for you and family for strength through this time.

Add me to the prayer list for a rapid, complete and pain free recovery. God Bless!
:praying:

Auto Transport Service
Back