• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wife has a brain tumor. Surgery on Monday

That is great news, Prayers for a speedy recovery.
Also do not forget to take care of yourself though all this. Eat and rest as you get a chance.
Thank you for the update.

What a great report to hear she's doing well and the surgery was as successful as it was. I can't think of a better gift for Christmas to your family :thumbsup:

Sorry I'm late to this thread. Congrats on the good news. I have a friend that I met because I got cancer the year before he did. we're both doing well, he just finished his chemo about a month ago, he also had a brain tumor. Survival rates have improved significanly in the last few years. Good luck and a speedy recovery.

What a relief, now the recovering and plan of action phase can begin. :)

Really glad to hear the news. Hope the recovery goes well.

Just got off the phone with the surgeon. Everything was a success! Estimate they got 97-98% of the tumor. It is presumed malignant at this time. Waiting to see her when she wakes up and goes up to her room. About 1.5 to 3 hrs. She's resting in recovery & no visitors are allowed.
God bless all of you for everything...
good to hear it went well

sorry late to the game

@Grabbergreendream hope you and your wife are well,been praying for you. I have been down this road if you need to talk. Dave

Auto Transport Service
Back