• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wife has a brain tumor. Surgery on Monday

Grabbergreendream

Local time
3:28 AM
Reaction score
My wife has been having a lot of issues over the last few months & has been seeing her primary Dr.
Vertigo, anxiety, depression, headaches, forgetfulness... The final straw that sent us to the ER was hallucinations.
We have been in the Cleveland Clinic since Tuesday and surgery is scheduled for Monday to remove what they can. Rehab & physical therapy to follow while they biopsy the tumor to create a treatment plan of radiation or chemo(or combination).
We have a long road so any & all prayers, thaughts and positive vibes are welcome.
Thanks in advance...

Please keep us updated with her progress. Prayers sent for strength and healing.

Wow that's a tough one...

Here's to a full & speedy recovery & successful surgery/s :praying:

Good luck! Hopefully all goes well and they at least know what cancer or sarcoma (if it's not benign) they're dealing with prior to disturbance.

I know more than I ever wanted to in this regard. Just a benign tumour pushing on nerve endings can do some weird ****, and I hope that's exactly what your Wife has going on...

Thank God she has you. Prayers heading your way. Hoping for nothing but the best.

So sorry to hear this and hope all gos well. I have been down this road,please Google about the type of cancer she has to learn as much as possible. And write down what you want to ask her doctor,you will not remember what to ask. Sit and look/talk about all options . Do not let the doctors say this is your only option. GOOGLE and Google and then google again. Praying for you and your family. May the Lord heal her and give you wisdom.

Thoughts and prayers out to you. A friend of mine just went through this recently, everything went well & doing fine ! Stay optimistic !

b95c13d63662e939babf0d4ab2335c43.jpg

Prayers given for the Mrs, you, family and medical staff for the best outcome. People you will never meet are in prayer circles everywhere.

Prayers and positive thoughts to your wife and your family. Good that you're on the way to finding the problem. From what I've heard, the Cleveland Clinic is a great place to be in this situation. Having a positive outlook will help her recover and heal regardless of the prognosis. I really believe that contributed to my wife beating cancer over 31 years ago.

Prayers sent and we'll keep you and your loved ones in our prayers.

Sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers to you, your wife and family.

Auto Transport Service
Back