• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wife is happy tonight....(saved $'s on a 4 poster)

Gee, wonder why comments are turned off on your YT videos Wayne? :icon_fU:

Done by my wife and I.
PICT0245 (2).JPG

Last edited:
You should fabricate an "up" limit switch to stop the motor so you don't accidentally drive that wing into the ceiling.

View attachment 1061893

A whisker switch can be easily placed to kill the motor power.

6374875-23.jpg
There's no fun in that!!!.. I haven't put a car into the ceiling yet on the 2 post lift. BTW, off to the shop to cut a hole in the ceiling... lol

I scanned by this thread a few times. I keep thinking that it read "Wife is happy tonight...Saving for a 4 $ poster. I wondered why you would be so happy with a poster. I mean, the Farrah Fawcett poster helped a LOT of guys through puberty but....
You pervert, lol. My exact same thought on seeing the title, but I was thinking soft ropes at all 4 corners!

Decided the hole can wait until Spring.. or Fall. The Bee's prettier to look up her skirt anyhow !!
4postliftbeebirdstacked 002.JPG

4postliftbeebirdstacked 033.JPG

Gotta put the Bird in a little bit at a time... :lol:

Bunk beds.
4postliftbeebirdstacked 045.JPG

Lots of room.
4postliftbeebirdstacked 057.JPG

Fits nicely between my overhead florescent and incandescent lights.
4postliftbeebirdstacked 061.JPG

3" of clearance and my air line is a good "I'm there" indicator.
4postliftbeebirdstacked 100.JPG

Why the Bee is backed in... to clear my light AND so the garage door can come almost fully up without hitting the windshield.
4postliftbeebirdstacked 102.JPG

Bird wing will fit under the deck.
4postliftbeebirdstacked 103.JPG

Remember the antenna is the highest point on our cars!
4postliftbeebirdstacked 104.JPG

Positions marked and note the certified lift decal. A rarity in the "recreational" lift industry!
4postliftbeebirdstacked 119.JPG

Decided the hole can wait until Spring.. or Fall. The Bee's prettier to look up her skirt anyhow !!
View attachment 1062195

View attachment 1062196

Gotta put the Bird in a little bit at a time... :lol:

Bunk beds.
View attachment 1062203
Lots of room.
View attachment 1062206
Fits nicely between my overhead florescent and incandescent lights.
View attachment 1062207
3" of clearance and my air line is a good "I'm there" indicator.
View attachment 1062208
Why the Bee is backed in... to clear my light AND so the garage door can come almost fully up without hitting the windshield.
View attachment 1062209
Bird wing will fit under the deck.
View attachment 1062210
Remember the antenna is the highest point on our cars!
View attachment 1062211
Positions marked and note the certified lift decal. A rarity in the "recreational" lift industry!
View attachment 1062212

I've been enjoying your recent flourish of video posts on YT (your wife should provide more
commentary - she's a natural :) ). :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back