• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

will these rims/tires fit my charger?

Whether they will fit is not even a issue considering those arent mopar Rally wheels at all.

As long as those are 4 1/2 bolt pattern they should fit. I dont own a B body but i think you could get a 295 in the back with not much of a issue.

Whether they will fit is not even a issue considering those arent mopar Rally wheels at all.

lol i know....he knows they are aftermarket rims. I like the looks, they are 15" so getting tires should be easier than 14" rim

I dont want to spend that money on those and they wont work...

If possible, I suggest you take your car with you to look at the wheel. See if he'll let you mount one of them on the front of your car.

As long as those are 4 1/2 bolt pattern they should fit. I dont own a B body but i think you could get a 295 in the back with not much of a issue.
Your correct, 295s are about the limit with a little wiggle room.

sorry for the late replies

I told him i wanted to come see them in person this coming weekend. I told him that im coming from the other side of the state, and so i have to pick a time when the roads are good (winter in michigan sucks)

he replied back with "thats a really long drive, i have a local guy that wants to see them, i wouldnt bother coming out"

Well thats craigslist for you.....oh well....there will be more

Auto Transport Service
Back