• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Windmill LED lights

joe smith

Local time
12:57 AM
Reaction score
Anyone used those LED lights you screw in to the standard base, that have the " windmill" looking wings with lights in them??? Do they work OK?

Replaced my blubs in the 2X4 fluorescent fixtures. What a difference it make. Would think those wind mill led bulbs should give you much more light.

Ok my brain is not working this morning. Should be running spell check. :lol:

I think they are called deformable lights because of the adjustability of the "wings". I have wondered if they are any good myself.

image.jpg

I’ve been using them for about a year now. Super bright and energy efficient. I highly recommend them.

What brand & where to buy. Thanks looks good.
AliExpress.com. The product that I bought is apparently no longer available. They probably have better models out now. Though I won’t be buying anything from China again if possible. FYI, they were $9.63 each at the time. I went with the 45 W units. I bought one “radar” unit and it does a good job sensing when I walk out into the dark garage. It’s on a separate circuit that I always leave on. I turn the others on manually when I need more light.
08CF8342-808D-4BEF-9C14-7AD39CB69C0A.png

Think I will blame it on the key board. LOL. My Mind thinks one thing and my fingers do something else. OLD AGE!!!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back