• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window fuzzies

clazar

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score
Who have the best window fuzzies available. 70 RR htp

Chuck

I have used a brand cat whiskers I believe on my dart no issues.

Top Cat is the Brand name. Only issue is my OEM ones have a chrome strip on the outside these do not.

The 68 to 70 Plymouth and Dodge B-Body window felts put out under the Top Cat branding are as close as possible to original equipment that you will find. They do have the same style of either a chrome stainless, black stainless, rubber coated or cloth covered structure as they were manufactured back in the day. Dave Mihalko of Quirey Quality Design was the one who started the project and him and I worked on this project for years perfecting these. They are not 100% perfect in every detail, but they are a strong 98% correct for most all of the applications that are covered. The most obvious difference in the 68 to 70 B-Body applications is that the fuzzy material on the originals were a more longer fiber material. That material was not able to be duplicated 100% and upon close examination with an original, you can see the difference. Once installed on the car, you would be hard pressed to observe the difference. They retain the factory style attaching hardware and bright work depending upon the application.
If anyone has any other questions, please drop me a call, e-mail or PM.
Thanks,
Richard O'Shields
Restoration Parts and Materials
[email protected]

Try these guys I will buying mine from them they are supposed to be better then Top Cat, Trim parts inc 1-513-934-0815 they are cheaper in price as well I have never seen them first hand but they are supposed to be perfect

The felts put out through the Trim Parts corporation is part of a parent corporation which consist of Trim Parts, Soft Seal, PUI, Right Stuff, First Place and sever other manufactures and vendors. The window felts offered through PUI and the Trim Parts name brand is the Top Cat brand.

I just bought mine from Partsmix in Tennessee. Ask for Maurice! Best reproduction rubber I have ever bought. Nice stuff. Excellent fit and priced great!

423-532-7091

Auto Transport Service
Back