• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When did window fuzzies suddenly become rubbers ?

I bought a set of window 'fuzzies' from Steel Products about 12 years ago for my A100. When they arrived, they were all rubber sweeps.
To make matters worse, none of the clips were remotely close to lining up with the holes.

We ended up removing the clip, and re-positioning them. Shouldn't have to do that....and it is never as good as the first time around.

I'm a bit suspicious about the posted sizing of the packing required - 6" x 6" x 6" - they must be rolling the strips into a ball at that sizing.....not good for the steel backing strips. :rolleyes:
Dante is good people. If you can line up the time zones, give him a call and ask him. He has always picked up when I called.

I dont remember where I bought them but when the X was restored I bought the fuzzies pretty much lIke OEM. I realize that’s no help but it wasn't that long ago- so I believe they can be had. Obviously installation was the big issue - but they look right as rain.

Dante is good people. If you can line up the time zones, give him a call and ask him. He has always picked up when I called.
Agreed. Have them shipped here if you’d like Roger and if they’re willing to do so of coarse. It will make a great travel companion with this.
9B0C9443-51ED-4D7E-BFC6-0EE7C2B7A6EA.jpeg

Agreed. Have them shipped here if you’d like Roger and if they’re willing to do so of coarse. It will make a great travel companion with this.
View attachment 1336375
I just received a new speedo cable this week to accompany the installation of the odometer. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back