• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

window tint

Cornfield64

Local time
9:27 PM
Reaction score
Has anybody had any luck getting someone to tint their windows? I want to tint my windows on my 64 Belvedere to help my atermarket air conditioner keep up, but nobody wants to do it because o the curved rear window!

My 64 Sport Fury was a pain and has seams in the back window. My understanding is that pulling the glass is the correct way to get tinted in one clean piece but no one wants to risk broken glass. Where did the real glass guys go???:xscuseless:

71CF98F4-7095-4C41-B288-29ACF915B17E.jpeg 35963D26-102B-447B-B1F0-46539CE1E33E.jpeg 27469960-1D61-4226-9690-598947779442.jpeg

I would just use a good sunshade with such a window. There are ones that use magnets to hold onto windows, and you can partially see through them. It seems to be a suitable option for you because tinting is risky indeed in your case.

I would just use a good sunshade with such a window. There are ones that use magnets to hold onto windows, and you can partially see through them. It seems to be a suitable option for you because tinting is risky indeed in your case.
I also use magnetic fabric sunshades with extensive UV protection in my car. They work perfectly well, protecting the insides of the car and the passengers from the sun’s radiation. I like they are easily removable and not permanent like tinting is.
So, I would not tint such windows at all. Why bother if there’s another decent option?

Auto Transport Service
Back