• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Windshield wiper refills

theman440

Local time
9:11 AM
Reaction score
Where is everybody getting wiper re-fills for their old Mopars? Aldo - does anybody make silicone rubber refills for 'em?

Where is everybody getting wiper re-fills for their old Mopars? Aldo - does anybody make silicone rubber refills for 'em?
You're not planning to drive The "BrickYard" Special In The Rain R U ???

The ones in all the stores are Jap crap....I have NOS and OEM replacements....

So you never got caught in the rain? People spend thousands getting their car nice and put a $2.00 pair of wiper blades on it....I take more pride in my car..

So you never got caught in the rain? People spend thousands getting their car nice and put a $2.00 pair of wiper blades on it....I take more pride in my car..
No, I haven't. But, I drive my El Camino in the rain when I can't avoid it and the AutoZone wiper blades work just fine. In fact, they're better than the OEM style blades due to their multiple flex points.

No, I haven't. But, I drive my El Camino in the rain when I can't avoid it and the AutoZone wiper blades work just fine. In fact, they're better than the OEM style blades due to their multiple flex points.
i got mine from the 62savoy guy for my 64 dodge post car XLENT fit !!!

You're not planning to drive The "BrickYard" Special In The Rain R U ???

They are for my street car -
IMG_20181012_191814887.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back