• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Windshield wiper refills

theman440

Local time
3:29 PM
Reaction score
Where is everybody getting wiper re-fills for their old Mopars? Aldo - does anybody make silicone rubber refills for 'em?

Where is everybody getting wiper re-fills for their old Mopars? Aldo - does anybody make silicone rubber refills for 'em?
You're not planning to drive The "BrickYard" Special In The Rain R U ???

So you never got caught in the rain? People spend thousands getting their car nice and put a $2.00 pair of wiper blades on it....I take more pride in my car..

So you never got caught in the rain? People spend thousands getting their car nice and put a $2.00 pair of wiper blades on it....I take more pride in my car..
No, I haven't. But, I drive my El Camino in the rain when I can't avoid it and the AutoZone wiper blades work just fine. In fact, they're better than the OEM style blades due to their multiple flex points.

No, I haven't. But, I drive my El Camino in the rain when I can't avoid it and the AutoZone wiper blades work just fine. In fact, they're better than the OEM style blades due to their multiple flex points.
i got mine from the 62savoy guy for my 64 dodge post car XLENT fit !!!

You're not planning to drive The "BrickYard" Special In The Rain R U ???

They are for my street car -
IMG_20181012_191814887.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back