• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiper Pivots

dspur

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
The wiper pivots on my 69 Bee, one is seized, the other is difficult to move. Based on other research I will soak them in Evaporust, etc to try to free them up, but is there really a way to rebuild the ends where the wiper arms attached are pretty mangled, and I don't know if there is a way to replace or rebuild. Anyone had experience with this. Alternatively, I am looking for another set. Evidently these aren't repopped anywhere I can find...

TIA

Photo Jul 10, 5 07 48 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 10, 5 08 39 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 10, 5 07 41 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 10, 5 08 05 PM.jpg

The wiper pivots on my 69 Bee, one is seized, the other is difficult to move. Based on other research I will soak them in Evaporust, etc to try to free them up, but is there really a way to rebuild the ends where the wiper arms attached are pretty mangled, and I don't know if there is a way to replace or rebuild. Anyone had experience with this. Alternatively, I am looking for another set. Evidently these aren't repopped anywhere I can find...

TIA

View attachment 1311176

View attachment 1311177

View attachment 1311178

View attachment 1311179
Those look pretty nasty. You should start a wanted thread for some good used ones.

I think the better one would be ok. I would clean it and drill in a grease zerk. The other one is junk.

Auto Transport Service
Back