• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

witch car shoud i build

Well guys I bought the rallye to build what I wanted my way I actually had a 72 that was completely finished ,I sold it to fund the rallye I'm very picky about other people's work (mostly because most of the time it's not right) the 72 i had was nice but not super nice (or perfect in my eyes ) I really wanted a small block 4 speed street machine that's what I was going for on this rallye. The Buick is because it's just cool as hell

I think you meant, "Which as opposed to Witch" in the initial post did you not? I have to agree with what RC said here. In my opinion...and yes it is mine alone...you have obviously bitten off way more than you can handle at this time. You have some back issues as well which obviously limits your ability to work a normal type position and the income is not what it once was if I understand what is going on with you. My advise is to at least downsize to a more manageable situation with your vehicles and all your parts and then concentrate on one at a time. It is kind of like the needs and wants scenario. I want verses what you actually need to do. Get your self back to a manageable condition and then focus on one at a time. They are all great platforms you have. And rightfully so they are yours and you can do as you please. But with respect, try and limit the amount of over task saturation and then keep the game plane simple. Just my thoughts. But really it is all upon you to decide. Best of luck and keep us in the loop. That's what makes FBBO such a great site and a great bunch of like minded MOPAR and Gear Heads...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::usflag:

Ok the decision is made I'm selling the Buick to fund the metal and paint work on the charger. So if anyone is interested in a bad *** car from the 40's lets talk I just want to brake even

Build the Charger

you are asking on a B-body site after all

Come on guys give me a brake yes I can't spell worth a shet at least you can understand me !

This trick works for me.

It's 5 years from now. Which project are u glad you finished?

Auto Transport Service
Back