• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WiW 73 Front Anti Sway Bar

Rishi

Local time
1:11 PM
Reaction score
IMG_1574.JPG

I've had this B-body front sway bar kicking around my garage for years. I keep knocking it over, or tripping on it. Any idea what it's worth? It measures 0.75-inch and I believe the OEM part number is #3402891. I'm guessing shipping will cost more than it's worth to anyone.

View attachment 1489719

I've had this B-body front sway bar kicking around my garage for years. I keep knocking it over, or tripping on it. Any idea what it's worth? It measures 0.75-inch and I believe the OEM part number is #3402891. I'm guessing shipping will cost more than it's worth to anyone.
Start at $50. I thought $100 but there's no hardware.

I have one for sale in the parts section with hardware for $85 and no takers so $50ish and it might take a while to sell.

quick estimates suggest $70 shipping coast to coast. I'd hate to pay 200% shipping on an item.

I've got one that has a date with the local scrapper this week. Been trying to sell it off and on for the past 10+ yrs with no bites, not even a nibble, and now shipping is too expensive.

I'd be interested in one but I also need the brackets that are welded into the K frame for it.

Mine came without and those brackets aren't there.

So sad. I got one too.
Never bothered to cut the gusset tab off the k member, so having to make one is beyond most buyers.
Haven't thrown it out just because.
But seeing everyone has one, it's going.

Yep.

I figured I could cut and weld a triangle-ish shape but it wouldn't have the angled dimple for the bushing.

I was at the local pic a part one day when the infamous Al Young was hacking some triangles off a k member.
More importantly, we chatted.
He was adding a bar to his 73 bardahl satellite that made it in hot rod magazine.
I miss running into him

Auto Transport Service
Back