• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Women that you dated and the red flags that you DIDN'T spot until after the fact! The saga of the 15 year old!

Yeah, thanks again... I am sure my taxes are paying for HER life now..
Why dont YOU move to THEIR country next time....
Thousands of illegals crossing the southern border every month and you're worried about one Russian. Jeez. Get a life.

I think they say our brains aren't fully developed till somewhere around 25.
(That says a lot about why it's the young ones that go off to die in wars, I guess.)
That OP takes courage to admit.
Who can guess, sometimes.
I had a couple before age 25 that had flags.
But I didn't see them at the time as clearly as now.
Only now can I see them way after the fact as I've gotten older.
Number one:
Looking back, her hanging out in certain types of bars and with the "crowd" that frequented the Rock Horror Picture show should have been a clue.
But I'd have to say she was a good person. Her mother told me so.
Sometimes people have disadvantages in life.
She told me in later years that "she was screwed up back then".
Number two:
The girl smoked and in her own words, "Drank like a fish".
She already had had a certain medical procedure in England.
She knew English musicians and had stories I won't repeat.
I found her picture online a couple of years ago
I Dodged the bullet on that one.

You have expressed many times how she will not move because of her family??? How did they get to America???
I’m not sure what that has to do with my points - but you could explain that to me I’m sure. We brought them here the legal, legitimate way - After my wife and I had been together for 16 years. They lived with us for 4/5 months and then bought a house. Does that satisfy your curiosity?

Thank you for bringing her to America... I bet her entire family is here now..
You know it‘s pretty obvious by the subversive, derogatory comments that you have made here to a number of us - that you’re anti legal immigration. You sound like a bitter old red neck goat that probably lives in a mobile home somewhere deep in the Everglades. You don’t deserve for me to tell you the story about all of their educational backgrounds, journey here and the enormous success they’ve made of themselves - now with 2 young men in college and all of this with out one penny of your precious tax dollars spent on them to create their success. Let’s just call it what it was/is and that’s god damned hard work and sacrifice. And just in case you have any lingering lead between your ears - Their father fought directly with the US Army for 9 years during the VN war. He passed about 12 years ago from Lou Gehrigs disease having unfortunately never realizing his dream of experiencing the shores of the free country he admired so much. He was so happy and proud his youngest daughter found and eventually married an American Husband. Our wedding was perhaps one of the proudest days of his life.

So before you continue on with your 10 cent comments maybe find out and consider some facts for a change. Not everyone’s life was as cushy and likely subsidized as your swamp home lifestyle in the Everglades. I’m all ears for any response you may have…

Last edited:
My ex wife.
Nice person but she was at her thinnest point when we met. While dating, I saw pictures of her before the weight loss. She was large. I should have been able to see the future. She became large again, even MORE so.
Yep, my ex is currently twice the woman I married.

And currently married to one of my drummers. THOSE are fun shows...

She was also a ginger, which is what taught me they're fun to play with ... but don't you dare try to keep one. They are, 100%, completely, batshit crazy.

Here we go again ....
As a competitive swimmer in HS at 6'-4", 220 or so, I was pretty chiseled (not any more!). 15,000 yards of laps, 40 flights of stairs, 2-3 miles around the track and an hour or so in the weight room (6 days a week) will have a tendency to do that to a body.
My second and final year as a lifeguard at a private pool I was 17 going on 18. There was a blonde and a brunette (Fin and Italian) living in the building who were appx my age and used to compete for the attention of the guys in the neighborhood. From what the residents told me the two had never gotten along due to the rivalry. "That don't confront me" 'cause I would regularly have both of them hanging off each of my shoulders at the same time, wearing their skimpiest of bikinis as I "breast" stroked them around the pool. Pretty much I was dragging an anchor the whole time .... who wouldn't be? It was a good summer!
Mid-season, a new girl moved into the building across the way with her single mother. The two buildings shared a courtyard that contained the pool and she would stand on her balcony looking all lonely staring down at the pool from about the 5th or 6th floor. There was this really cool "older" guy (probably in his late twenties at the time) who used to tell me that she was out there checking ME out and told me that unless I started ban*ing her right away he would have no choice but to tell everybody who would listen that I was a fag.
Well one day when the two other lovelies (who I had pretty much no shot at because they both had boyfriends) were out, down comes this new cutie in a knockout one-piece that was straining to keep her contained. Long story short we strike up a conversation, develop a friendship and one day wound up upstairs in her apartment while her cocktail waitress single mother was at work. Although I was rather confused by the stack of penthouse magazines on a coffee table belonging to two single women, intrigue and arousal trumped any confusion I was feeling at the moment. You ever get the feeling that you were "in"? Not just hopeful but damn ........ we're talking sure thing here!
Getting very cozy on her mom's bed, lots of heavy petting ensued and out pops a certain part of her anatomy no longer able to be contained by that overworked one piece. We both giggled, accelerated and continued with some sexy pillow talk. She asked me if I wanted to come to her birthday party and I said "sure, your sweet 16th?" She said "nope" and I asked ... "15?" ..... "nope" ..... "14?" .... and in a very demure manor she said "I'm only gonna' be 13 silly!!!!"

It's like I was shot in the testacles .... I was horrified, terrified, confused, terribly disappointed but most of all shocked at the words that had just come out of her mouth. I remember being out of that apartment half dressed as fast as my wobbly legs were able to get me out of there! Didn't wait for the elevator, took the stairs 3 or 4 steps at a time. The most uncomfortable part was that I still had to lifeguard at the pool for the rest of the season. None of the dudes around would believe me when I told them how old she was. It was only after her birthday party did they believe me that she was only 12 going on 13. She was so mad that she would not even talk to me for the rest of the summer. I found out from some of the neighborhood kids that she referred to me as "Bob the jerk" for the rest of the summer.

I WAS only 17 at the time and wasn't sure what legal repercussions I would have been subject to if we continued on the path we were on but that wasn't the thought that shot me out of that canon .... I was making out with a 12 year old! YIKES!

For the life of me I can't figure out why I am suddenly remembering all of these things from my youth.
This is the ONLY social media platform I ever participate in.
If pressured under questioning I'm gonna' have to throw @SteveSS under the bus and blame it on his "BEST CHEST EVER" thread!

In HS it wasn’t all that unusual to be dating a gal a bit younger, ya know, senior dating a junior, or sometimes a sophomore. Over my course, there were three gals I dated for a time being a year younger. Except in my case I was a bit older, with a late in the year birthdate. So for the last 6-7months of my senior year, I was 18. During that time was dating a 16 year-old who turned 17 when we were together. Never dawned on me THIS just could present a problem as it sure did for classmate my age having a nasty breakup and vengeful girlfriend some months after graduating. Longer story; but he was charged with statutory rape (yep they had sex; but consensual doesn’t mean squat btw a minor and an adult, plus his old gal not saying it was). He was labeled a sex offender with all the ills that come with it; his reputation was shot, lost his job, etc. He ended up committing suicide. Wonder if this was enough vengeance for his old girlfriend..

In HS it wasn’t all that unusual to be dating a gal a bit younger, ya know, senior dating a junior, or sometimes a sophomore. Over my course, there were three gals I dated for a time being a year younger. Except in my case I was a bit older, with a late in the year birthdate. So for the last 6-7months of my senior year, I was 18. During that time was dating a 16 year-old who turned 17 when we were together. Never dawned on me THIS just could present a problem as it sure did for classmate my age having a nasty breakup and vengeful girlfriend some months after graduating. Longer story; but he was charged with statutory rape (yep they had sex; but consensual doesn’t mean squat btw a minor and an adult, plus his old gal not saying it was). He was labeled a sex offender with all the ills that come with it; his reputation was shot, lost his job, etc. He ended up committing suicide. Wonder if this was enough vengeance for his old girlfriend..
Wow - I revealed a similar story earlier in this thread about the “almost” that happened to me - did happen to several buddies - But with an uneventful outcome. I really can‘t express what I feel for your friend. That is one sad tragic outcome. I to wonder what effect that had on the spiteful gf. I would have a hard time living with myself if I’d done that to someone and they checked out because of It. I said in another thread - Some women are ugly clear to the bone - no matter what they look like on the outside.

You have expressed many times how she will not move because of her family??? How did they get to America???
I’ve responded to your several leading derogatory comments to me with facts about my wife and in-laws. Left you with questions - All I’ve heard since are crickets. I can only assume you crawled back into the crevice from which you slithered under the dark of night. Fitting - Stay there - it suits you.

Yep, my ex is currently twice the woman I married.

And currently married to one of my drummers. THOSE are fun shows...

She was also a ginger, which is what taught me they're fun to play with ... but don't you dare try to keep one. They are, 100%, completely, batshit crazy.
I met my 2nd X when she was 17 back in 1970. I was 19 at the time and she was only 90 lbs and I was about 140. We didn't get married until 86 and by then she had a child and was about 125. Not bad but her cooking and snacking got me up to 235 and she hit 180. Took me awhile to drop 40 lbs but she never did drop any. Don't know if she has lost any weight after leaving me and don't care. My first wife has a nice pot belly going on.....looks pregnant to me lol. Seems like the majority of the older women around here are big. I don't get it.

I met my 2nd X when she was 17 back in 1970. I was 19 at the time and she was only 90 lbs and I was about 140. We didn't get married until 86 and by then she had a child and was about 125. Not bad but her cooking and snacking got me up to 235 and she hit 180. Took me awhile to drop 40 lbs but she never did drop any. Don't know if she has lost any weight after leaving me and don't care. My first wife has a nice pot belly going on.....looks pregnant to me lol. Seems like the majority of the older women around here are big. I don't get it.
Unfortunately it’s become the American way - Obesity is all the rage. No fat women for me - ever. Obesity speaks to other issues.

Oh man, speaking of a gal having a preg-look. I worked with a gal, HR manager, for years. Her employer was a large client of mine. She always had a slim figure, pretty face. Of course, the evil thinking male, envisioning some boinking opp (never happened). She had left a couple years before to take a position with another company and I had since retired. Well, we were invited back to the company, a party to celebrate the retirement of 2nd in command we worked with for many years. She was chatting with a few of her old work friends and came up to say hi. BUT, dang she looked rather pregnant and I said “Congratulations”. Then, thankfully I stopped there noticing her weight gain overall and some loss of her youthful look to middle-age, as she looked puzzled by my remark. I’m certain my neck was turning a shade of red, and it was hot in the room anyway.

Geezuz, my mind was going down a drag strip trying to come up with a way out of this…saying “I heard you got a new job, right?” She did, as I knew…three friggin years ago. She said “No I’m still at the same place.”

“Oh”, I said, I’m sorry, thought I heard somewhere that you just took another position.” HOPE it worked; she did call me sometime later asking if I was interested in doing some work for the company she was with...

Oh man, speaking of a gal having a preg-look. I worked with a gal, HR manager, for years. Her employer was a large client of mine. She always had a slim figure, pretty face. Of course, the evil thinking male, envisioning some boinking opp (never happened). She had left a couple years before to take a position with another company and I had since retired. Well, we were invited back to the company, a party to celebrate the retirement of 2nd in command we worked with for many years. She was chatting with a few of her old work friends and came up to say hi. BUT, dang she looked rather pregnant and I said “Congratulations”. Then, thankfully I stopped there noticing her weight gain overall and some loss of her youthful look to middle-age, as she looked puzzled by my remark. I’m certain my neck was turning a shade of red, and it was hot in the room anyway.

Geezuz, my mind was going down a drag strip trying to come up with a way out of this…saying “I heard you got a new job, right?” She did, as I knew…three friggin years ago. She said “No I’m still at the same place.”

“Oh”, I said, I’m sorry, thought I heard somewhere that you just took another position.” HOPE it worked; she did call me sometime later asking if I was interested in doing some work for the company she was with...
That‘s a never do with a woman. You just never know and why take the chance.

That‘s a never do with a woman. You just never know and why take the chance.
No argument there - I have two or three occasions saying something to gals I'd like not have said over my several decades - earned or otherwise, lol.

Here we go again ....
As a competitive swimmer in HS at 6'-4", 220 or so, I was pretty chiseled (not any more!). 15,000 yards of laps, 40 flights of stairs, 2-3 miles around the track and an hour or so in the weight room (6 days a week) will have a tendency to do that to a body.
My second and final year as a lifeguard at a private pool I was 17 going on 18. There was a blonde and a brunette (Fin and Italian) living in the building who were appx my age and used to compete for the attention of the guys in the neighborhood. From what the residents told me the two had never gotten along due to the rivalry. "That don't confront me" 'cause I would regularly have both of them hanging off each of my shoulders at the same time, wearing their skimpiest of bikinis as I "breast" stroked them around the pool. Pretty much I was dragging an anchor the whole time .... who wouldn't be? It was a good summer!
Mid-season, a new girl moved into the building across the way with her single mother. The two buildings shared a courtyard that contained the pool and she would stand on her balcony looking all lonely staring down at the pool from about the 5th or 6th floor. There was this really cool "older" guy (probably in his late twenties at the time) who used to tell me that she was out there checking ME out and told me that unless I started ban*ing her right away he would have no choice but to tell everybody who would listen that I was a fag.
Well one day when the two other lovelies (who I had pretty much no shot at because they both had boyfriends) were out, down comes this new cutie in a knockout one-piece that was straining to keep her contained. Long story short we strike up a conversation, develop a friendship and one day wound up upstairs in her apartment while her cocktail waitress single mother was at work. Although I was rather confused by the stack of penthouse magazines on a coffee table belonging to two single women, intrigue and arousal trumped any confusion I was feeling at the moment. You ever get the feeling that you were "in"? Not just hopeful but damn ........ we're talking sure thing here!
Getting very cozy on her mom's bed, lots of heavy petting ensued and out pops a certain part of her anatomy no longer able to be contained by that overworked one piece. We both giggled, accelerated and continued with some sexy pillow talk. She asked me if I wanted to come to her birthday party and I said "sure, your sweet 16th?" She said "nope" and I asked ... "15?" ..... "nope" ..... "14?" .... and in a very demure manor she said "I'm only gonna' be 13 silly!!!!"

It's like I was shot in the testacles .... I was horrified, terrified, confused, terribly disappointed but most of all shocked at the words that had just come out of her mouth. I remember being out of that apartment half dressed as fast as my wobbly legs were able to get me out of there! Didn't wait for the elevator, took the stairs 3 or 4 steps at a time. The most uncomfortable part was that I still had to lifeguard at the pool for the rest of the season. None of the dudes around would believe me when I told them how old she was. It was only after her birthday party did they believe me that she was only 12 going on 13. She was so mad that she would not even talk to me for the rest of the summer. I found out from some of the neighborhood kids that she referred to me as "Bob the jerk" for the rest of the summer.

I WAS only 17 at the time and wasn't sure what legal repercussions I would have been subject to if we continued on the path we were on but that wasn't the thought that shot me out of that canon .... I was making out with a 12 year old! YIKES!

For the life of me I can't figure out why I am suddenly remembering all of these things from my youth.
This is the ONLY social media platform I ever participate in.
If pressured under questioning I'm gonna' have to throw @SteveSS under the bus and blame it on his "BEST CHEST EVER" thread!

This didn't happen to me. A buddy of mine brought some girl to his house. I was just hanging out watching the tube, but he took her to his room, a few hours later they came out. He took her home, he returned a little later, and i asked him about her. He said i picked her up at a bar. He told me he drove all over the neighborhood when he brought her to the house, and did the samething when he took her home. He said i did that so she wouldn't find the house, because it was just hit it, and quit thing. You should have seen the look on his face when two days later she rang the doorbell. I just busted up, and said to him good job, bond, james bond that is.

Auto Transport Service
Back