• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Women that you dated and the red flags that you DIDN'T spot until after the fact! The saga of the 15 year old!

@ 50 and recently divorced I met a Real Cute redhead on New Years eve. The Red Flag was when she asked me to pick up her prescription at the State Mental hospital. She was Hot psycHOTic Hot. Got some real good stories about Her. Kinda looked like Peg Bundy. If you are ever in Reno and see one like her playing Nickle Keno and smoking cigs, Run Forest Run.

@ 50 and recently divorced I met a Real Cute redhead on New Years eve. The Red Flag was when she asked me to pick up her prescription at the State Mental hospital. She was Hot psycHOTic Hot. Got some real good stories about Her. Kinda looked like Peg Bundy. If you are ever in Reno and see one like her playing Nickle Keno and smoking cigs, Run Forest Run.
Sounds like riding a rollercoaster without being strapped in.

I live in Reno, I’ll keep an eye out for her.

Decided to get on the FB dating app and well, it seems to work ok. At least it's free :D but low and behold I met a 'cougar'!! And she wants me! Imagine that....meeting a cougar at 71 LOL. Well, she's 82....and dang she's *****! When I was in my mid 20's and playing the field, one of my 'wants' was an older woman to 'teach' me something but it never happened. I could probably teach this octogenarian a thing or two but that ain't gonna happen. Never had a woman die in bed with me before and don't wanna start now!

Decided to get on the FB dating app and well, it seems to work ok. At least it's free :D but low and behold I met a 'cougar'!! And she wants me! Imagine that....meeting a cougar at 71 LOL. Well, she's 82....and dang she's *****! When I was in my mid 20's and playing the field, one of my 'wants' was an older woman to 'teach' me something but it never happened. I could probably teach this octogenarian a thing or two but that ain't gonna happen. Never had a woman die in bed with me before and don't wanna start now!
Who's to say she wouldn't do you in, instead?

That isn't a "Cougar", that is a Sabre tooth tiger.

Auto Transport Service
Back