• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Women that you dated and the RED flags you spotted....

Remember the flick - Fatal Attraction?

A text book sociopath, they know no geographical boundaries, or any others for that matter. Had a few in my universe, but fortunate never to have a marital relationship with same. They are 4% of the population, so chances of an encounter over the course You were lucky to escape intact.

No, not Patty. Trying not to put names out there. But THEY are definitely out there.
Caveat emptor!
Well I nicknamed her the "Unpaid Prostitute" Someone who fks EVERYONE for free.....

I dont know how old you are but you said young. If that means a bit inexperienced with women to - Yeah take lots of notes because at most of our ages we’ve seen it all on a combination basis. Listen, learn and dont repeat the mistakes of your older now wiser brethren. It will save you a lot of heartache, time and money - and probably the clap or worse.

Not really a red flag but more of a "lucky to get out fairly unscathed" story.

Early in my first and only year of college I met a guy in the dorms and we became good drinking buddies. He told me of the most wonderful girl he had met, how sweet she was and that he couldn't believe how hard he was falling for her after so little time together. He showed me a poem she had supposedly written to him and I thought it was pretty cool. A few weeks later I'm hanging in the cafeteria, I meet this new broad and things take off for us like a house on fire. Soon after, guess what she gives me? A poem, the same one she gave my new bud. I should have seen the problem sooner when one morning she tells me my bio lab partner is cute and she starts hitting on him right in front of me from the front passenger seat of my car (73 Charger) that I picked her up for school in! In my defense I was barely 18 and her rack was bodacious.

it gets better ......

One day another new bud, a fellow Air Force ROTC member, and I are walking down to the commuter parking lot as he tells me a story of this wonderful girl he just met and how he was really falling for her ...... she even wrote him a POEM! I start laughing my balls off and if you think he was pissed when I was making fun you should have seen him as I recited the poem from memory while he was reading it.

there's more ......

We decide we are going to confront this girl, do an about face, and make a beeline to the student lounge to look for her. Her friends told us she'd be right back so we decided to wait. As soon as she enters she sits right on my lap, squares herself up by wriggling around on my johnson, totally ignores my ROTC buddy and tells me that Benny (bio lab partner) is going to kick my *** when he comes in and sees us together.

this is the best part ........

ROTC bud loses his ****, they go at it face to face and he screams at her to get a mint because her breath smells like she just gave a blowjob!
SECONDS later this guy I know (who is two years older than me and went to high school with my brother) comes bouncing out of the same door she had exited moments before fixing his belt and with the biggest **** eating grin on his face sits on the couch and says "what's up fella's!". TRUE STORY!

Needless to say I blew her off after that. It caused a bit of a problem for me at my home. I was still living with my parents and she showed up there one day hysterical when I wasn't there. It caused my father to think that I had gotten her pregnant. I assured him that was not the case and that I couldn't see her anymore because she was balling all of my friends! Not certain if that was any comfort to him, we didn't speak of it after that.

I don't know why I tell you guys all this ****. I haven't thought about most of it in years. One of you posts something and then it's off to the races!
Sorry for the diatribe.

EDIT:
One year in school, 6 months ROTC volunteered, no scholarship.
Gigged out on purpose when I knew flying was not in my cards.
Not one of my prouder moments.
Did not mean to misrepresent myself as a service member. You guys and gals are the reason we all are still here.
The title to this novel ^ is " 50 Shades of f569"... well done !

BTW, this is one thread that I've stayed away from.....
And I couldn't stay away from it! Dang it. It did bring back a lot of memories....some pretty good ones and too many bad ones. I could probably write a book on my life too. Heck, just my sister and the **** she did to me would make a chapter. She's 4 years older than me and is one ball of nothing but bitch and a bat **** crazy one at that. Nothing sexual there though so y'all don't have to bother with axin lol. One thing I might add to this thread is that there's a lot of psychology here. But I learned a lot of that years ago after being married to my 2nd crazy wife when her daughter ended up in a rehab center. They had 'parenting' classes for us too but I also started reading about it on my own too. It opened my eyes pretty wide but for some reason, I stuck around and tried to make it work. Thing is, it takes two to make a marriage work and well, once the kids were grown and gone, why keep beating the old head knot against the wall anymore....? Been single for a little over 5 years now and even though I kinda miss having someone here to talk to and hug on, I'm staying single!!

I knew a divorced guy who had custody of his 4 kids... One kid got sick and needed a bone marrow transplant from the dad.... UH OH, after some hospital tests he found out the kid was NOT his ..... After DNA'ing all four kids, only one was from his sperm...........
Oh my God!

Oh my God!
Have a buddy that raised a daughter that wasn't his.....didn't find out until after his divorce too. His X ran off with a preacher no less lol. There's no question about my kids. One has my voice (horrible) and the other acts exactly like my sister!

Have a buddy that raised a daughter that wasn't his.....didn't find out until after his divorce too. His X ran off with a preacher no less lol. There's no question about my kids. One has my voice (horrible) and the other acts exactly like my sister!

I've been told that I look like our old mailman.

:lol:

After my divorce I found out the Bastard laws (thats what they are called) are to make sure somebody pays for all children, which we know who that is ...... MOST states have laws that say you are the father no matter what after a certain amount of time after a child is born... Some states are 90 days, some are longer..
What this means is WHEN your wife ( or girlfriend who says its YOURS) runs off with someone else YOU get to pay for whoevers child she bore........

I get threatened alot when I recommend this to ALL men, but as soon as a kid is popped out, DNA them..... This would give you legal precedence, and you would NOT have to pay for HER child when she decides she is in love with the tattooed EX convict bad boy she leaves you for.......

Many years ago Playboy did an article on how over 35% of children in a marriage are NOT the husbands.....

After my divorce I found out the Bastard laws (thats what they are called) are to make sure somebody pays for all children, which we know who that is ...... MOST states have laws that say you are the father no matter what after a certain amount of time after a child is born... Some states are 90 days, some are longer..
What this means is WHEN your wife ( or girlfriend who says its YOURS) runs off with someone else YOU get to pay for whoevers child she bore........

I get threatened alot when I recommend this to ALL men, but as soon as a kid is popped out, DNA them..... This would give you legal precedence, and you would NOT have to pay for HER child when she decides she is in love with the tattooed EX convict bad boy she leaves you for.......

Many years ago Playboy did an article on how over 35% of children in a marriage are NOT the husbands.....
Been a lot of years since I had a sub to PB....but they did have some dang good articles and interviews. One of the top interviews imo was one of Muhammad Ali. It was pretty much about his whole life and I think if more people had read that story wouldn't think so highly of him. I liked to watch him fight but other than that, I didn't really care for his thinking.....

XGEaxak_d.webp

XGEaxak.jpg

Yes sir - You are 100% correct. I have a better than great story about what you bring up - but again this is social media of sorts and it doesnt pay to put it in print. Me - I have no children so no issues there but I know some stories. The 35% stat is very interesting.

Auto Transport Service
Back