• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wondering how many women chime in

tak419

Local time
10:05 AM
Reaction score
I'm curious how many women are on here and on car sites in general. As being single now and seeing all the members who have significant who enjoy cars also, I wonder where do you find these women...at times I think these sites need a dating section but I know it would fill with spam and creepers just like o line dating sites (which don't work). Any advice shout out and any single women say hi lol.

I'm curious how many women are on here and on car sites in general. As being single now and seeing all the members who have significant who enjoy cars also, I wonder where do you find these women...at times I think these sites need a dating section but I know it would fill with spam and creepers just like o line dating sites (which don't work). Any advice shout out and any single women say hi lol.
:rofl:

Every man is looking for that dream

It should be one of the things you have in common when "feeling each other out".

If it's not there, or at least a respect for the subject, move on.

If you think you can change someone who dislikes or makes fun of what you like, you're wrong.

tumblr_inline_ndooyvlgnx1ryzvb7.gif

Just curious as to way the OP would even be asking that? To me it is more of a personal thing than throwing it out on a car forum. Yes it is always great to find that special someone that also enjoys and appreciates what the other has to offer. In this case cars which is a great skill to have regardless of Man or Woman. And as YY1 has pointed out, it should be in the very first encounters that one can get a feel for these types of things. Then the later dealings won't come as a surprise to either one. Sounds like the individual is desperate and looking to find what he seeks here on FBBO. Which I am quite certain is not in the cards at present. But one never knows now do they??? cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

I met my wife when I was 17.. she was 15. She had a twinkle in her eye when I was the only guy on a bus of 40 that when the bus wouldn't start I crawled underneath, jumped the started solenoid and had it purring again and on our way to Washington DC. This picture always gives me a chuckle and about sums it up, married for 37 years now. Guys just need to stop meeting gals in bars... is all I can say based on my fishing buddies! lol
carrepair.jpg

Last edited:
That kid was being a gentleman by fixing the car....hist ulterior motive was getting a peek "under the hood" if ya knowhudimean.

get off the computer & go out
they're out there

you have to actually 'make an effort'

Smiley I wish to be irresistible to men -poof MOPAR-.jpg

Greg @Kern Dog is the only guy here that rub in our faces how cool Mary is with him, and she like cars also, in the other hand @CudaChick1968 is the only lady as an active member here, and she offers hand jobs for those who can pay for it (that's the name of her bar soaps don't get it wrong) :lol:

Wow lots jump to the conclusion I'm on the computer all day and have no life which is not the case at all. In fact if you look at my post count it's very small compared to others that have thousands. Those are the people on the computer all day. I have no secret motives here. Yes what car guy wouldn't like a woman also interested in cars and what better place to find a car chic other than a car forum.

Wow lots jump to the conclusion I'm on the computer all day and have no life which is not the case at all. In fact if you look at my post count it's very small compared to others that have thousands. Those are the people on the computer all day. I have no secret motives here. Yes what car guy wouldn't like a woman also interested in cars and what better place to find a car chic other than a car forum.
So what are you saying about members that have high posts counts?

This isn’t MOtinder.....lol.....

I have a suggestion become a gold member and explore the blue forum......

Here's a funny caption that goes along with the pic dadsbee posted... :lol:

Car Show Cartoon (2015_05_26 10_03_11 UTC).jpg

They are few and far between. Here is the experience I have had with women that like cars, a few standouts.
1st one I met when I was a teenager, and we are still friends, but she is afraid to date me because she wouldn't want to screw up the friendship, and we only met because I was driving my roadrunner, which she liked, and to this day says its really her car! LOL
2nd one was into cars, but foreign jobs, and turns out she was only looking to find a rich guy to marry, total gold digger.
3rd one liked to go fast, but she turned out to only be interested in what I could do for her, and not me as a person, and only called or stopped by when she needed something.
4th one, Mopar freak, built her own car, but about 25 years younger than me, so that would never work.
Now I am jaded, so finding one that would put up with me is near impossible.

Good luck in your quest!

A little touchy, quick to critique

It has nothing to do with your post counts
or even some vague assumptions...

you ain't gonna' find one (more than likely) on here or any car forum
literally it's a 1 in a 1,000,000 shot in the dark
(or worse odds, like the lotery)
there's many other richer fields to plow, far greener pastures &
far better places to find women, even car women :poke:
than here or any car forum for that matter
(or some dude :gay: alias or playing a woman)

most the women are married to car guys, that post on these forums
from what I see/saw

IMO they don't come here to get ogled over, hit on, find a sugar daddy !!!
IMO they come for help or to share their interests...
Like 99% of most of US, all do too...

Last edited:
Well if we're looking around! I'll take a rich wife who doesn't care what I do! I meet lots of nice lady's at car shows if I was single I'd have a new one to go home with every time !
I meet my wife at a car show ! She showed up with this boy in his nova ! Left in a charger!

You can not make it happen. Its just dumb luck,
and then many years of give and take.

I met mine while under a SS Chevelle, I was under the car at my future BIL shop and seen this real nice pair bare feet and painted nails. Sooo I reached out and grabbed one, Scared the crap out of her, I got a cussin that day and still am 43 yrs later LMAO.

Auto Transport Service
Back