• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woodward Dream Cruise

6t4polara

Local time
8:23 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have pictures or experience to share.

Thanks,

Thread moved to events, and car shows

We didn't do Saturday. But we did attend the 65th Ramcharchers reunion on Friday at M1. It was great lots of original cars. Many surviving members and Factory racers from that era. Excellent talk with question and answer afterward. Saturday? I can watch mini vans and pick-ups run up and down Woodward any day of the year.
Doug

I went last year and was pretty disappointed. Yes, there some great cars, but those are few and far between. It gets boring watching "new" Corvettes, Hummers, Challengers, etc. cruise the street. Its pretty much a big traffic jam from what I could see. Not really interested in going back.

We go up to Flint for 'Back To The Bricks' event. Great time and great classics and a lot of walking. Haven't been to Woodward in about 8 years. Like stated above, way to many every day drivers and the excess of all of the newest muscle cars on Woodward.

Stolen from the H.A.M.B
IMG_2851.jpeg
IMG_2850.jpeg

Thanks,
Dig this! Pontiac. Cops were hands off if you went from a dead dig, and no 2nd.

Thanks,
Well, sorry. Server won't let me load a 25 second video. All I can say is we were with Tom Bailys' outfit,( Sick) nothing but mushroom clouds all day.

The place in Pontiac that has the burnout area on Woodward, is in front of the lot that we've rented for about 15 years[Lighthouse Women's Shelter]. It started out that we all had racecars [Yellowbullet.com parties in the lot], and did burnouts in front of the lot on Woodward. Every year, the turnout and burnouts got larger. Unfortunately, for the last few years, the animals have come out and started doing donuts on Woodward in the burnout area. It'll end up being stopped all together....because of people who abuse something that has been "ignored" by LE. That's because we were under control. We fed and gave the patrolling police water when they stopped by to see the wild rides in our lot. They would look away as they drove by. Great guys.

Auto Transport Service
Back