• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Work Benches

Looks OK for woodworking or some other type light work of but I don't see how that would be practical in an automotive service setting. I've seen automotive workbenches with heavy duty butcher block tops but you certainly wouldn't be able to just hoist them up and hang them on the wall like an ironing board. I personally wouldn't want anything other than steel for a top.

IMG_4441.jpeg
IMG_4440.jpeg
IMG_4439.jpeg
IMG_4337.jpeg
20221218_130758_Original.jpeg

Finished installing it yesterday. I chose the stainless steel top (72”). Now it’s time to fill it.

Last edited:
Nice setup. What system is it? Nice shop!
The garage organizer is from New Age. They sell it at Costco‘s website and directly online: https://shopnewage.com/collections/...iece-cabinet-set-50404?variant=31616922091586

Thanks for the compliment. It started as a “portable garage“ but it collapsed under a snow load. Then, I said I’ll get a metal carport. So I went online and started using the online design tool from Carolina carports. I clicked away on options until it grew from a single 10 x 20 into a 20 x 30 with a side shed for another 10 x 30 foot space. Before I clicked on “buy”, I said to myself “hey, don’t you want a lift in it?” So I bumped it up to 12 foot side walls. And, like they say, it’s never big enough.

Auto Transport Service
Back