• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Working on my 66 coronet I had to laugh

3sloppydogs

Local time
5:54 AM
Reaction score
I pulled a previous patch off the RR fender and saw this. Some things never change. I had to chuckle
I wouldn’t do this but I know people that would.
“Eat me Debbie”
0DBB276A-459A-4250-81D3-C19BB6224EE7.jpeg

I wrote graffiti on framework for years when I was a Carpenter. I'm sure that if I were an assembly line worker, I would have done the same.

I wrote graffiti on framework for years when I was a Carpenter. I'm sure that if I were an assembly line worker, I would have done the same.
Oh the writing and and artwork on the walls before they’d get skim coated or covered with drywall in a reno project. I learned a whole new vocabulary as an apprentice.

Remodeled a Taco John's when I was in college. The owner was pushing hard for finishing ahead of schedule so he could get back to slinging tacos. We worked 24 hours straight and we got a little loopy.

Gluing panels on the walls, there was a Taco John's character holding his hands out. I wrote on it with a marker. When I glued the panel, I made sure the glue did not wreck the character or what I wrote. "Eating tacos will make your #$%@ this big ". We laughed and laughed.

Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 5.16.05 PM.png

I lived on-premises in a travel trailer while my house was being built in 2003. I have lots of places throughout the house where either myself, my wife, or my kids left a presence with various writings, muses and other witticisms.

Whenever I do any of my home renovations I always write all my family's first names and the year I did the reno behind a mirror or cabinet on the wall.

One time I hired some painters to paint the inside of a rental unit I own. They mentioned they came across my writing and thought it was cool. Then they painted over it like a couple of shmucks.

I tuck a Halloween plastic skeleton in the walls on my home renovations.

Auto Transport Service
Back