• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

worst car show

flipping around the tube, stop on phantomworks because I see a big Mopar; I think they said a 71 Fury. ....... dude's having trouble tuning the "383 six pack" set up; "the only one known to exist in the world" :rolleyes:

flipping around the tube, stop on phantomworks because I see a big Mopar; I think they said a 71 Fury. ....... dude's having trouble tuning the "383 six pack" set up; "the only one known to exist in the world" :rolleyes:
eye roll.gif

facepalm.gif

I can't watch Kindig ruin that bright green 69 Camaro again for the fifth time! I am watching the First 48!

I don't watch any of those so-called "car shows" where the f@cked-up psycho's are more the stars than the cars are.

What they did to Ernie Boch’s Pantera was a sin.
No doubt,The Kevin Hart Challenger is worse! Ernie Boch's whole dealership empire started with Boch Dodge on Route one in Norwood Massachusetts. His father sold my parents 70 Charger R/T SE to them when it was brand new.

moms Charger.jpg

Last edited:
I don't seem to recognize any of these shows. Are they on before or after Hogan's Heroes?

No doubt,The Kevin Hart Challenger is worse! Ernie Boch's whole dealership empire started with Boch Dodge on Route one in Norwood Massachusetts. His father sold my parents 70 Charger R/T SE to them when it was brand new.

View attachment 1573420

I installed an elevator at Ernie Sr’s home on MV back in 1987 & we installed one at his daughter’s home about 10 years ago. Sr’s best investment was getting the franchise for Subaru of New England. That set Jr up very, very well.

FantomWorks did a A12 for a guy named Dino, I believe he was a MASS guy, car is now in Cherry Hill Southern NJ, got to see it, mainly original with mini tubs: talk to owner, nicely done

How about that Bad Chad show?
The guy looks like he has been awake for weeks.
LOL! He is a strange looking dude for sure. And his taste in what he builds can. in most cases, only be described as "the ugliest ******* thing I've ever seen" ! I'd love tp own the shop that supplies his bondo though ... have you seen how he lathers that stuff on !!

I will say this, I watched an episode where he was demonstrating how he "chromes" a bumper with plastic chrome trim. A week later I was vending at a swapmeet and had a couple rolls of the **** I inherited from my bother-in-law. I advertised it as a "Bad Chad chrome kit" and it sold in no time !!!

I like how in the intro of some shows, the dude tries to look all bad *** while lighting an acetylene torch......

what exactly are you going to do with that thing? burn your shop down?

Auto Transport Service
Back