• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would you buy it?

I know I'm late to the party, but...
Certainly don't wish to be needlessly contrary nor question the judgement of others on the forum who are more knowledgeable than I, but... $9500?!?!?!? For THAT?!?!? I 'get ' that it appears to be all there save driveline, and appears to be rust free, but EVERYTHING needs to be done/gone thru. For approximately treble the ask price on this, one could probably buy my ol Belvedere II, a 47k mile car that has never been hit or rusted. Sure it's only a 318 car, but it is done, complete, and rather nice looking if I do say so myself. Seems one would have significantly more money in the vehicle in the original post, not to mention a metric tonne of labour, to get it nice.
Of course, what do i know...
Projects will always sell for more than one would think.
its A LOT easier/cheaper in the long run to buy one done.
BUT, more times than most the initial outlay / IN so to speak is the only way in for a buyer. Less up front and cheaper on the wallet initially.

Projects will always sell for more than one would think.
its A LOT easier/cheaper in the long run to buy one done.
BUT, more times than most the initial outlay / IN so to speak is the only way in for a buyer. Less up front and cheaper on the wallet initially.
The pay as you go program. It works well for lots of people. Smaller upfront down payment. No interest payments in the form of the parts you buy. And, most important, free labor, yours. One of the few enjoyable things we can buy that goes up in value over the long haul.

Off to a good home. :praying:

Sadly, not to me.

Auto Transport Service
Back