• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would you buy it?

Yep.

I've got a 69 440 and 833 OD, a 73 400 and 727, and a 76 318 with a 904 and a four barrel all "ran when pulled" and all looking for homes.

...plus a 67 4 door Bel II parts car.....with AC.

another thing......... we seem to forget we are in our own little bubble

the pool of interested buyers is extremely small, and most of them are right here on FBBO......

that car will sit until he decides to have a half price sale....... the reality is it's a 3500 dollar car

without 2 willing bidders, it's a buyers market
If this car is as clean as touted.

For $3500 would be a steal and would be gone in a matter of minutes

That said, Do I think its worth $9500 as is? No.
But its not far off money wise .

I would offer Something in the $6500 - 8000 range
IF,,,,,,, I had a cheap drivetrain for it already, I MIGHT go a little more. But I dont. So thats an expense I have to think about

Last edited:
If this car is as clean as touted.

For $3500 would be a steal and would be gone in a matter of minutes

That said, Do I think its worth $9500 as is? No.
But its not far off money wise .

I would offer Something in the $6500 - 8000 range
IF,,,,,,, I had a cheap drivetrain for it already, I MIGHT go a little more. But I dont. So thats an expense I have to think about

my point was that in the grand scheme there just aren't that many buyers for that car, especially local....... 3500 may be as ridiculous as 9500; but how long is the seller willing to wait?....... I'd offer 5K and willing to go 6K if it were local.......shipping 2-3000 miles adds at least a grand, probably more these days

to add, is it really rust free? or mostly rust free?..... there is a difference

go see it in person? more money and time...... or trust some pics and a description? a bit of a gamble........

we can agree the number is somewhere in the middle

my point was that in the grand scheme there just aren't that many buyers for that car, especially local....... 3500 may be as ridiculous as 9500; but how long is the seller willing to wait?....... I'd offer 5K and willing to go 6K if it were local.......shipping 2-3000 miles adds at least a grand, probably more these days

to add, is it really rust free? or mostly rust free?..... there is a difference

go see it in person? more money and time...... or trust some pics and a description? a bit of a gamble........

we can agree the number is somewhere in the middle
Agreed. On all points . Especially the small buyers pool.

Imo value is closer to the upper end IF a buyer has a drivetrain for it already.

Makes for a cheap IN so to speak

If it was somewhat local and 7k I would be on my way with the trailer.

There is a 67 Belvedere listed on fakebook in the Chicago area at $16,500 firm supposed to be rust free. and its a running driving car.

https://scontent.fphx1-2.fna.fbcdn....JIDC9B_DpgS_KHHvMAZYAh07ZRK3NGTmg&oe=64018F20
For future reference:

331876100_1158948364810181_5895263149311656145_n.jpg

Agree, that's why I like pictures to be posted too instead of just links (poof! gone!!).

Car was just posted today.
And has been posted several times the past few weeks

Have serious doubts ...it's sold

and why disagree @Suregrip391
Not sure how or where that happened, must have been a fat finger issue….sorry all.

Found what happened and fixed it. I never really paid attention to any of those thumbs up/thumbs down, agree/disagree buttons….definitely a fat finger issue, sorry DaveK.

Last edited:
Is anyone on here going to buy the 67 Sat? No longer listed for sale. No reason to call Rob if someone is working a deal or has already purchased it.

This is what I do.

This 73 Charger is on the way to it's new owner in North Carolina. It was a non runner when I bought it a couple years ago. Had some serious issues, with "how to fix it" threads on this forum. Brought it home on a trailer, now it is going to it's new owner. He gets it for a decent price, not an inflated or restoration price. I get the satisfaction of putting another Mopar on the road for someone to enjoy.

I know I'm late to the party, but...
Certainly don't wish to be needlessly contrary nor question the judgement of others on the forum who are more knowledgeable than I, but... $9500?!?!?!? For THAT?!?!? I 'get ' that it appears to be all there save driveline, and appears to be rust free, but EVERYTHING needs to be done/gone thru. For approximately treble the ask price on this, one could probably buy my ol Belvedere II, a 47k mile car that has never been hit or rusted. Sure it's only a 318 car, but it is done, complete, and rather nice looking if I do say so myself. Seems one would have significantly more money in the vehicle in the original post, not to mention a metric tonne of labour, to get it nice.
Of course, what do i know...

Auto Transport Service
Back