• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would you drive a pink car?

SteveSS

Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score
I've wondered if I could ever drive a Panther Pink or Moulin Rouge car. It's not my first pick. I mean a reasonably price Mopar not given to you and you can't change the color. Would you drive it?

I think a real man wouldn't think twice about it. Now if you're talking "Mary Kay" pink, its a whole different story !!!

When I was a teenager in the 70s I didn't like my purple road runner, and painted it red. Now these days, I'm putting it back to purple and would probably drive a Moulin Rouge car too.

Top colour choice for a 70 cuda for me is pink. That’s a dream car for sure. 340, 4 speed oh ya...

I think a real man wouldn't think twice about it. Now if you're talking "Mary Kay" pink, its a whole different story !!!
Real man....
I work construction, have had sex with nothing but women, work and pay my bills. Yeah, I am a real man.
I also would not drive a pink car. The color is hideous. It isn't just because it is thought of as a feminine color. I also would not drive a Sublime car. Those 2 colors are just ugly to me.

Only a pink mopar,preferably a 70 RR for me

i daily drive a pretty fugly lookin car, so it wouldn't bother me.
i'm beyond giving a **** about what anyone thinks..

FM3 is about as manly as a pink can ever get.

Especially with the famous matte black Mopar hood treatments, scoops, and stripes.

It almost dares you to make fun of it.

If you bring a pink car to the drag strip, you better win a few.

Mary Kay pink is way on the fem side of the spectrum by comparison.

I would most absolpositivelotly drive this beautiful PINK car, and take serious pride in driving it too!
420.jpg
469.jpg

Just make sure you carry a chick with you and then driving a pink car is all good.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNmPleL4DRsdGD1BdUJQTer0tc6xcbfA19RmvE7s9ZqeqnrjVD.jpg

6124725237_22bab0bd29_b.jpg

Last edited:
I would drive a pink Mopar any day. A friend of my wife is the executar of her recently passed uncles estate. She has a 2003 Malibu with 3000 miles. I told her I would buy it sight unseen. Now as long as her son don't want it I will. I don't have a clue what color it is and don't care.

Dang... I like the color, but I probably wouldn't drive one to be honest. Even with the blower sticking out of the hood...probably not. I have a purple car & wanted to build a matching pink one for my wife years ago, but she didn't like the idea of a 70 Road Runner convertible clone?????

Real man....
I work construction, have had sex with nothing but women, work and pay my bills. Yeah, I am a real man.
I also would not drive a pink car. The color is hideous. It isn't just because it is thought of as a feminine color. I also would not drive a Sublime car. Those 2 colors are just ugly to me.
Ok, i believe you, but what about a pink tie? LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back