• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOW a lot of new peeps showing up how did you get here?

Wha road did you take to get here?

• Facebook or other social media

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saw an ad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well the other ****, I mean car sites I checked out looked crappy. This one was definitely more professional and most informative! Great group of car owners!

(At first I thought this was a thread about Easter. (peeps))

Was doing a Google search for info on my 69 Charger R/t SE and liked what I was reading about other 69 Charger rebuilds. So, after a while of lurking, I decided to join.

Looking for a Mopar club in the O.C. Area or just SoCal. Stumbled across the FBBO link on one of the sites that was all but inactive. Sure glad I clicked on it. Led me to a whole new world.

came from FABO ....I mostly work with A-bodies but I have a couple B-bodies. When someone has an obsessive mental problem with all things mopar, they are bound to cross car lines. I am mainly an A-body person though.

came from FABO ....I mostly work with A-bodies but I have a couple B-bodies. When someone has an obsessive mental problem with all things mopar, they are bound to cross car lines. I am mainly an A-body person though.

Haha,lots of mental problems on the FABO site. I'm there too,but not very often. I joined when I got back to building my cars,this site is my #1 motivational factor!

Yea, what she said.

Stumbled on by chance = referred by a friend. Close enough.

Super glad I joined! Found my Super Bee through this site and have met some really great people.
Excellent source of, as well as a great way to share, information.

Interesting no one from facebook hmm.

I found it by google search myself but there is a FBBO facebook page

I found it on a google search looking for parts and found a haven with a wealth of knowledge and a great place to sell/buy things.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon but to settle down and go on line I been meaning to check ya out!...so ...the rest is history.

I have gained a lot of knowledge here, and a few laugh's.....also a few friends!:icon_sunny:

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon but to settle down and go on line I been meaning to check ya out!...so ...the rest is history.

I have gained a lot of knowledge here, and a few laugh's.....also a few friends!:icon_sunny:

Sonny out of all of your posts I swear that is the first time I think I ever saw you refer to yourself as "I" I almost feel like somebody hacked your account!

Found this through the link off the "C"-Bodies Only site. Joined here and the "A"-body site, too.

Found this through the link off the "C"-Bodies Only site. Joined here and the "A"-body site, too.

welcome to the DARKDIDE...LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Sonny out of all of your posts I swear that is the first time I think I ever saw you refer to yourself as "I" I almost feel like somebody hacked your account!

yeah Budnicks did too...LOL

FYI the Google search selection could be one of many ways searching anything B-body and found us here. I think I was searching for pictures of engine parts and interior stuff dash etc.

Was surfing **** and clicked the wrong link.Wasnt what I thought nice headlights meant.

Auto Transport Service
Back