• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wow call me Mr project guy....

Looking good, keep up the good work
right wrong or indignant, it's getting done...

Good luck with the Honda...

git r' dun

By your request, Mr. project Guy!! Keep ‘em rolling, bud!

Before and afters.. Thank God for a beautiful day helped get the carpet and Jute almost completely dry. Should be able to put the interior back together tomorrow after noon. Then its on the the mechanical. Engine mounts, Wheel bearing, Valve Cover gasket Almost have the new stereo installed. Took a while to install the backup camera so it would look factory. I couldn't stand having it mounted above the tag with the goofy bracket.

Carpet Before.
IMG_6761.JPG

After

IMG_6765.JPG

Seats
Before
IMG_6753.JPG
IMG_6754.JPG
IMG_6756.JPG
IMG_6768.JPG

Man this old honda needed some stuff worked out on it. I have now replaced all engine/trans mounts, valve cover gasket, VVT solenoid gasket "common leak" and yup it was leaking... Both lower control arms and ball joints. Right side knuckle and hub since I broke the old one trying to press out the hub.. Turns out that a disc brake mounting tab does not like 12 tons of shop press. Ooops. Also replaced both front wheel speed sensors.

IMG_6795[1].JPG
IMG_6779[1].JPG
IMG_6780[1].JPG

Last edited:
Updates to the Honda. Replaced both lower control arms, front right wheel bearing, left rear hub and picked up 2 used rims. The previous owner must have family truckstered this thing off a cliff. 3 of the 4 rims had flat spots in them. Bought 4 new tires fixed a leak on the VVT solenoid, replaced valve cover gasket and both rear drum brakes needed to be replaced. They were worn down so bad I broke the retainer pin trying to pull the drum off due to a huge lip on the inside. Also bought the paint for the front bumper 2 times... The first paint was wrong way way wrong. Second time was correct from a different company.

tumblr_ms79h6Arh41sezoa7o1_250.gif

Wrong paint. I sent them the correct code they sent me this...
IMG_6863.png

Different paint company same code finally got the correct paint.

IMG_6864.png

Auto Transport Service
Back