• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wow call me Mr project guy....

BeepBeepRR

Local time
6:03 PM
Reaction score
I've been busy like a one armed roofer here lately. 2 decent projects to get done by my self.

First project. Trying to get my daughter a budget minded little car for school. Don't mind the messy garage... I haven't had time to do much more than sleep and work on stuff. I went to a scrap yard and bought the upper headlight bracket out of the other car. I had to cut it out and weld it into the honda. You can see in one of the pictures its bent and the other its gone. I forgot to take a picture of it replaced. Its not structural at all it just holds the top of the head light. And the upper radiator core support part. Next will be to blow it apart again and paint the fender, hood and bumper. I put it together for fitting. Its not final. Mostly junk yard parts used. Just ordered 450.00 worth of parts for the car. Installing all new engine/trans mounts. Front wheel bearing. Front wheel speed sensor and a nice little stereo with GPS for my girl. Its a 10 inch touch screen and it has all the apple play features.

Honda Civic.
HOKK4594.JPG
IMG_6701.JPG
IMG_6712.JPG
IMG_6727[1].JPG
IMG_6739[1].JPG

Last edited:
Second Project.
Friends porch. Also added 3 ceiling fans today. That was fun stuff.. Not really.
IMG_6677[1].JPG
IMG_6681[1].JPG
IMG_6686[1].JPG
IMG_6687[1].JPG
IMG_6688[1].JPG
CDHZ5850[1].JPG

Whata you doing playing on yer damn phone? Ain't you got work to do???? :poke: :poke: :poke:

Just kidding! You looked like you needed a hard time....nice work!

Crap I forgot I wrapped the door frame with 1x4 to close up the gaps. Also forgot that i tore down half of his back porch and rebuilt it. But he didnt want to buy new wood for that. Just use the old stuff if you can.. lol

IMG_6624[1].JPG
IMG_6626[1].JPG
IMG_6625[1].JPG

IMG_6627[1].JPG

I guess I should have stated... I am not a carpenter at all. Some will figure that out from the pictures. I just made stuff work came out ok.

I guess I should have stated... I am not a carpenter at all. Some will figure that out from the pictures. I just made stuff work came out ok.
REDNECK!!!!!

That's a compliment!!!!

It's called DIY! Do it yourself. That's how it is for me as well, if I don't do it, it doesn't get done!

My son used a chain saw to cut some 2x4s the other day. Precise cuts were not required!

Not gonna lie. Most of my cuts were with either my Milwaukee M-18 band saw or my M-18 Sawzall. Then with a Ryobi circular saw. Which was fantastic for a cheap old saw.

Not gonna lie. Most of my cuts were with either my Milwaukee M-18 band saw or my M-18 Sawzall. Then with a Ryobi circular saw. Which was fantastic for a cheap old saw.

I use a black and decker circular saw that's been kicking around here since I was a little kid

Auto Transport Service
Back