• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wrecks To Riches Roadrunner

I never saw that episode or that program for that matter, but I was contacted twice so that my 68 Satellite could be used for a small part on that particular build. Don't know if that was an actual RR or a Satellite that they built. One of the co-producers said it was a Satellite. Here's the link to my cardomain site with their offer to me in the comment section. I had to pass on their offer though. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2305079

I never saw that episode or that program for that matter, but I was contacted twice so that my 68 Satellite could be used for a small part on that particular build. Don't know if that was an actual RR or a Satellite that they built. One of the co-producers said it was a Satellite. Here's the link to my cardomain site with their offer to me in the comment section. I had to pass on their offer though. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2305079

Yes they did a couple different road runner builds and used satelites for both. Did a 71 or 72 body also .

It's an edited Wrecks To Riches episode I made to show of that 69 Roadrunner as much as I could in a short time....and in no way did I have anything to do with this car LOL.

Looks Good to me. A lot of effort into that car. I bet the buyer will enjoy it.

"The Nova Of The Mopar World" I do want to kill him LOL. For me the Dart is a much better car than a 66-67 Nova even though I do like 66-72 Novas very much.......for GMs :)

"The Nova Of The Mopar World" I do want to kill him LOL. For me the Dart is a much better car than a 66-67 Nova even though I do like 66-72 Novas very much.......for GMs :)

Yep, Barry has all of his facts straight and he is an authority....
Kinda strikes me like the kid in high school who's folks always bought him the flashy fast car.

And then he trashed it....:rolling:

Nice suspension, but he is proud of it at the price he is asking for it. Looked at it on his website a year or so back, but was told the RMS suspension was stronger, and not as pricey.

Right. I like the way the coils and shocks mount all in the one unit rather than mounting in the unibody. I still think the good old torsion bars are fine for small blocks..Abodies. I love mine.

Barry needs to stick to building Chevys...

YEAH I agree. I'm glad it's the rich grey hairs' $70,000 and not mine. It's not what I'd want for that kind of money. Barry should stick with 'chebby' street rod 40's - 50's stuff, he would fit right in with his style... Just my opinion.........Sorry if I offended anyone..just had to say it. :gah:

Well i don't really like when he goes and changes the suspension I think torsion bars are just fine. I didn't like the huge scoop on the Dart and I don't like the SMC on the stripe. The dash on the Roadrunner should have been left stock. I would have liked it if they made a 340 Dart with a Power Bulge hood and a Hemi Roadrunner that was less flashy.

69 front end with a 68 tail ??? I watched the show for fun but not a great big fan of barry's style .

Yeah, what's up with the 68----69? Is it a "Hybrid Clone" that he dumped a Hemi in? That's crazy money if it is.....wow..

Auto Transport Service
Back