• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB 1962 Savoy Parts - 2 Dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

66/440

Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score
I have a '62 Savoy that I will be doing a 4 dr to 2 dr conversion on. I am looking for a pair (Drivers and Passenger) of complete doors with glass, tracks, interior trim etc.
I also need partial quarter panels and partial rockers from a 2 door from the door back to the center of the rear wheel well. Quarters should include glass and associated mechanisms as well as trim panels. Would consider a complete parts car.

That's a tall order, sure you don't want hens teeth?

Sorry, no.
My 62 is done.
I did spend three days a Carlisle. Looking for up grades for my car. The entire show I found one hood ornament, when I asked for 62 parts they all just laughed.
I do have doors and interior panels for 63/65. if you change directions.
Welcome aboard.

Sorry, no.
My 62 is done.
I did spend three days a Carlisle. Looking for up grades for my car. The entire show I found one hood ornament, when I asked for 62 parts they all just laughed.
I do have doors and interior panels for 63/65. if you change directions.
Welcome aboard.
Thanks! I have been a member albeit a lurker for 6 or 7 years. Always good stuff here.
I will also be looking at the Nationals next month.

BUMP!!

Also looking for a Day/Night rear view mirror, same car.

Still Hoping.......

Like this?

D N mirror (1).JPG

Many years ago while junk yarding I ran across a 62 Savoy Cop car that had been T-boned on the passenger side. I took the grille & headlight bezels along with the tail lights from it. I sold the tail lights and outer headlight bezels but still have the grille and inner bezels. PM me if interested in pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back