• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1966 charger inside console light harness

70BurntRt

Local time
7:07 AM
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am looking for an inside console light switch harness for my 66. I am not sure if 67's use the same one. Please
let me know.
Thanks
Steve

Do you have a pict of what you are looking for? I may know were to find what you are looking for if I am thinking correctly.

K. Otherwise, I have 5 66-7 Charger parts cars available near me.

I don't have one. It's a spring loaded black pin in the middle of a small chrome disc with a two wire pigtail that connects to the inside console light and is activated when you open the console/ armrest door.

K. That is what I thought you were refering to. Everything here is buried in snow, if you are not in a hurry I do believe I can locate one or two.

If you mean the shift console, it is different from 67 as 66 was EL and 67 was a regular bulb.
The wire would be white usually with red end connector.

That is true. The console clock was the same, EL in 66 and bulb in 67. But I the light (what is being looked for) in the armrest storage area is a bulb for both years.

Hmm, thought I may have had one of those but I can't find it. Possibly in the garage which would be a couple months unless I can dig my way thru the snow.
If I find it I will let you know.

Auto Transport Service
Back