• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Coronet Fenders at less than gun to the head prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemirunner

Local time
11:59 PM
Reaction score
Guys, I need a decent set of 1970 coronet fenders. I'm not made of money but if the parts are decent and the price is fair, let me know what you've got. Looking for something in the midwest if possible.
Hemirunner

Hang in there, Hemirunner. I was looking too, and figured I'd be doing so for YEARS. I had actually resigned myself to never finding metal fenders and having to make do with fiberglass. Nothing for ages, then, all of a sudden, within the same week, I found a pair in my area, and paid a total of 400 bucks. They both need some work, but at least I now have a pair. Just keep your eye on Craigslist / Kijiji and the like, and put the word out with car guys - they almost always seem to know someone who has a friend who knows this guy who...etc., etc., etc...

Just for interest's sake, are you a member of the '70 Coronet Facebook group? That's where I got a line on one of the ones I got. Keep the faith!

You gonna build a superbird?
Eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

Hang in there, Hemirunner. I was looking too, and figured I'd be doing so for YEARS. I had actually resigned myself to never finding metal fenders and having to make do with fiberglass. Nothing for ages, then, all of a sudden, within the same week, I found a pair in my area, and paid a total of 400 bucks. They both need some work, but at least I now have a pair. Just keep your eye on Craigslist / Kijiji and the like, and put the word out with car guys - they almost always seem to know someone who has a friend who knows this guy who...etc., etc., etc...

Just for interest's sake, are you a member of the '70 Coronet Facebook group? That's where I got a line on one of the ones I got. Keep the faith!
I have a fiberglass hood and fenders but I'm wanting to go steel fenders since my nose is steel and I figure the fenders will get lots of elbows on them lol... I'm not on FB.

I have 2 passenger sides. If you have a e-mail PM me and will send pics.

Wizard

I have a nice pair of rust free 70 coronet fender that I might be listing for sale or ebaying. I have to dig them out of storage to take some pics.
What's your budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back