• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wtb 62/65 v8 k frame for my 62 savoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar joe

Local time
10:57 AM
Reaction score
Need a good solid 62/65 v8 k frame for my 62 savoy please no rotted out cut up junk thankyou mopar joe jackson nj 08527 17326882220

I do believe a 62 k frame is different from a 63-65. If not I have one for $75.00 and its right next door to you in Millstone.
Ed

Have you considered using a 66 and newer B and E body K? They will move the engine back just a little too....

and a 66 K frame will move his alignment of the trans crossmember mount point.

and a 66 K frame will move his alignment of the trans crossmember mount point.
Yup....just a little bit but depending on what's he's doing with the car, it can be worth the effort. Any time you move that much weight back an inch or so, it's a good thing even for a street car.

Hi You if use A later K-FRAME you can use a 4 spd cross member from later b-body and it will bolt right up. my brother did this on his 65 plymouth and it fits great and now he can use headers for later b-body.

thankyou everybody for your help in replying to my post found a k frame thankyou and good holidays to all mopar joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back