• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wtb 66 satellite fiberglass bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check with Sled City Fiberglass in OH

Last time I looked around for some, they were available....

hey cranky, thanks! i think i got a guy with new ones gonna trade me for em pending how good they are, do you drag race?

You're welcome. I hit the drag strip for the first time in 1969 and have been at it off an on ever since but haven't been out with a good car in several years now but I had been helping a friend build and run a Challenger into the low 9's...until he bought the wall. My first 'real' car ran mid 10's in the early 80's and had a high 9 car for a short while about 10 years ago. That's when the family came first and I sold it. I have a 66 Belvedere that I ran in 93 (still have it) but it's a /6 car that I got down to 2950 lbs with the ac still on it. It's my daily driver but it's been in pieces for quite some time now. Had it for 26 years. Only made 6 passes with the 9 second car in about 1 years time so I sold it. No use just letting it sit....

wow quite a history! i currently drive a 70 duster on alcohol that runs 550s in the eighth mile and 870s in the quarter mile it wheelstands with a torqueflite but i put a gulp ....... glide in it i know,,, it was my sponsors idea but it calm the wheelstands now and im building the 66 for nostalgia superstock meets. i been racing since 1975,, lol long time but always love to race mopars any class i can
kid

i finally got a set on the way! its gonna be a sweet looking nostalgia superstocker!

I thought about building my 66 for the NSS but after reading over the rules, it looked like the 67 would be a bit more favorable as far as carbs and intake go but that was a few years ago so I don't know if the rules have changed or not. Anyway, I started getting all the parts I needed to make mine 'look' like a 67 but my kids have pretty much stopped that quest. My youngest decided to go to an Ivy League college on my blue collar pay and now I'm saddled with a lot of school debt. She may end up having to help out on that after the economy crashed and killed my 401k. Told her up front that I would do what I could to "help" pay for her school but she seems to have heard that I would pay for all of it...then she quits after making it into her junior year. Go figure. Btw, my first car was a 66 Belvedere and I ran it in E/A-2. Didn't have brackets back then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back