• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Lakewood BB bellhousing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet5ltr

Local time
9:36 AM
Reaction score
Don't care if it isn't up-to-date SFI approved. I have noticed a few for sell, but always seem to find them too late. If anyone knows of any for sale, please send me a PM. Thank you.

have a nice bell and engine plate that I had behind my `69 hemi "B". the opening on the bell is 4&3/4 in. I believe. painted orange. $225.00 plus the ride,patti. I check my `puter not all that often.

have a nice bell and engine plate that I had behind my `69 hemi "B". the opening on the bell is 4&3/4 in. I believe. painted orange. $225.00 plus the ride,patti. I check my `puter not all that often.

Is it an early Lakewood?

If it's a lakewood and in a reasonable condition I will take it, just PM me a number to reach you at if you aren't on the computer that often. Just looking for more security with the four speed. Thanks.

hey Sweet5ltr, if are still looking I have one that came off a 440 Challenger, was installed on the car for about a year.... located in SE PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back