• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

yahoo artical 700 abanoned mopars in Ala.

hemi#1

Local time
1:28 PM
Reaction score
Steven's performance auto salvage has 700 + mopars they are in Anderson Alabama pictures with the article check it out

Steven's performance auto salvage has 700 + mopars they are in Anderson Alabama pictures with the article check it out

They're really not abandoned !!

Hmm.. so.. somebody I assume has a college education, acquires a journalism job, writes an article... doesn't know the meaning of "abandoned" ? I wonder if Ted knows they're abandoned.

I just called about some parts and not only are they NOT abandoned the pictures in the article are not even from their yard. The aerial shots are correct, everything else is baloney. Nice folks. They don't stack their cars by the way so good hunting!

they want $ 1895.00 for a used salvage yard center console. Not!

Last edited:
wow those prices are crazy. thats why there still there

What a piss poor job of reporting. Most of the pictures are of a yard in MN, not Ted's yard in AL. Just the aerial shots are of Ted's yard.

Do you expect anything better from the practitioners of modern-day "journalism"??? You know; truth, accuracy, and other things they consider "inconvenient"?

Do you expect anything better from the practitioners of modern-day "journalism"??? You know; truth, accuracy, and other things they consider "inconvenient"?

all of that doesn't matter anymore!
all they care about now is who is the first one to tweet/report it
who cares about the trivial stuff like facts and such..

- - - Updated - - -

They're really not abandoned !!

not only are they not abandoned,
they also forgot to mention that they are gold plated! lol

Auto Transport Service
Back