• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Year one ?

steve from staten island

Local time
3:38 PM
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that all day Sunday right up to midnight i couldn't get on there site. But this mourning no problem site came up fine. Did that 30% off have anything to do with it? Should i call and complain. I was ready to order my wiring harness and a few other items for a well over 500 dollar sale

I remember the last time I tried to order during one of their "sales". I ordered four items, the biggest was a dash cap, and got 30% off. Great deal! Then I got to the shipping page, and I about chocked! There went that 30% off and then some.

I was able to get the same stuff at another site, that didn't have a sale going, and got a better price because their shipping was lower.

no disounts on a lot of wiring harnesses, I would call them, but do NOT expect much of a discount after shipping charges... And if somehting is backordered, sometimes you may get it fast enough for the second car...

The M&H harnesses that Y1 sells for Mopars "exclusively" even their site sends you there,
they are the best out there, bar none for mass produced readily available Mopar wiring harness stuff...

Y1 shipping prices has always been an issue, but for that one item, it's worth the hassles/expenses

http://www.wiringharness.com/

http://www.wiringharness.com/PDFS/Chrysler_Wiring_Harnesses.pdf

ILMFAO
Calling & complaining won't do you any good, just let it go, it's just a glitch,
could have been on either end too, it's just not worth getting yourself upset over...
Just Relax...
Maybe switch to decaf too...LOL

What harness do you need?

I compared my classic industries harness to the year one rallye dash harness and they are identical, same wire same plugs, terminals, length etc etc..

Year One will work with you. Same thing happened to me recently on a Sunday night. Called them on Monday morning, explained what was going on, and the guy gave me my discount. Call them up today.

Call them. I called the day after a 30% sale to buy a big block exhaust manifiold kit for the same reason and they honored the discount. Saved me a boat load of money. They even gave me free shipping because they were on backorder.

I called year one placed the order. Harness is on back order but no problem. I explained that i could not get there site to come up on Sunday and they said they would apply the discount today. I got a decent deal including shipping. Thanks to all for the help

I called year one placed the order. Harness is on back order but no problem. I explained that i could not get there site to come up on Sunday and they said they would apply the discount today. I got a decent deal including shipping. Thanks to all for the help

Great Steve that you got the best out there. M&H are in fact the best for our rides. Classic Industries tries to claim one and the same but are not. I re-did my complete dash, engine and front light harness' on my '66 Ply Sat. I went with the electronic ignition option as that was one upgrade I made. All went as advertised and even doing the MAD electrical change and splicing in new headlight relays, it looks factory correct. Get one of these as it will also help in doing the re-wire job. for $17.00 and some change it will help immensely. I am lost without mine...cr8crshr/Tuck

http://www.classiccarwiring.com/

What harness do you need?

I compared my classic industries harness to the year one rallye dash harness and they are identical, same wire same plugs, terminals, length etc etc..
Classic buys YearOne harnesses to resell.

Call them. I called the day after a 30% sale to buy a big block exhaust manifiold kit for the same reason and they honored the discount. Saved me a boat load of money. They even gave me free shipping because they were on backorder.
Same thing happened to me a couple of years ago.
Good to hear YearOne made it right.

Great Steve that you got the best out there. M&H are in fact the best for our rides. Classic Industries tries to claim one and the same but are not. I re-did my complete dash, engine and front light harness' on my '66 Ply Sat. I went with the electronic ignition option as that was one upgrade I made. All went as advertised and even doing the MAD electrical change and splicing in new headlight relays, it looks factory correct. Get one of these as it will also help in doing the re-wire job. for $17.00 and some change it will help immensely. I am lost without mine...cr8crshr/Tuck

http://www.classiccarwiring.com/
Year One Discount through Monday, 4/11/2016. PN9555 code.

Year One retro applied a discount to an order I placed with them as well. It was the right thing to do from a business perspective but as we all know companies don't always do the right thing. I was pleased with them for making it easy.

My only beefs with Y1 is their shipping charges and the fact that the discounts don't apply to so many of their products. For those reasons Y1 is down the list when it comes to buying parts.

harness, yes M and H has been for ever,,,, year one sucks, has forever,,,w hy do people buy from them UNLESS they are the only ones htat have it!???????????????? I will never understand...

Auto Transport Service
Back