• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

YearOne Magnum 500's on a 67?

71_Duster

Local time
1:10 AM
Reaction score
Getting bored with the dog dish look on my 67' Belvedere. I'd like to go Magnum 500's but the repo's seem to have a bad reputation for rust.

I like the American racing but not at their ridiculous prices. The Year One wheels look good just unsure of the 17" size on my Belvedere. Anyone running them on an earlier car?

I bought a pair of Year One Magnums in '07, and had them until 2011 when I was able to get a set of Cragars. Never had any rust, and still looked new.

The wheel vintique ones are the rust prone ones from all the posts on the forum.

I just don;t think it will be economically feasible to get the Year One wheels up here.

I also see Cragar has a Magnum 500. I imagine the quality would be good I had no issues with my S/S wheels on my Duster.

Check out my pics in the "photo garages" section.... I have 17" American Racing magnums on my '67 Satellite.

Yeah, take a look a pgaylord's, it looks sweet with those 17" on his convertible.

American Racing has some new Magnum 500's

http://www.jegs.com/i/American+Racing/286/50157034500/10002/-1

286-vn501m.jpg

286-vn501b.jpg

The wheel vintique ones are the rust prone ones from all the posts on the forum.

I just don;t think it will be economically feasible to get the Year One wheels up here.

Good to know about the Wheel Vintique rust issues. I've been saving my pennies for a set

Auto Transport Service
Back